Anhueser Busch Doing it again

That is so awesome...too bad Disney can't do more like that...I do appreciate Shades of Green but those admission tickets kill ya!

Thanks for the info!

Cool - we're talking about going to San Diego this June!

We went to Sea World Orlando last October using this and had a wonderful time. It is wonderful to see the orgtanization doing it again this year!! :cool1:

We were thinking of going down a few days before our trip in November. And my husband was giving me a hard time about what we would do with the extra days. Well now I know how we are spending one of those days. Thanks for the post.

This is great--- now if Disney would join in, we'd do a trip in a heartbeat!

That is awesome. DS just let me know he will be coming home for a short leave before he gets deployed. I think we will go to SW in San Antonio.

glad they are doing this again. My little brother wanted to go but he has not had the time...too much Iraq. This year maybe he will. I agree, Disney should do this too!

Thanks, my fiance & I are gettig married 05-22-06 & disneymooning with his children. This definatly helps!

Thanks, my fiance & I are getting married 05-22-06 & disneymooning with his children. This definately helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter