Andy (Deni's Child) Appreciation Thread

Linkura

DIS Veteran
Watching this week's Off the Rails and Andy is pretty awesome. A spitting image of mother Deni, complete with the trendy glasses, but with some more attitude, and I just LOVE the curly hair, those green drop earrings, and adorable butterfly clips. Such a unique style that all comes together and works. I hope we see more of Andy at some point even though it seems like Andy isn't local from what was said on the show.

GenZ ?! My favorite generation! Move aside old man millenials Ryno and Craig and make way for the debut of our babies coming into adulthood! You did good Deni! It's refreshing to have someone young with fresh ideas and opinions. My kids too agree with him about Illuminations btw and they're about his age (from the looks of it). It's all about his genuineness and what he's bringing out from his inside, he's all heart....

One appearance and limited speaking garners an appreciation thread? I enjoyed seeing him as well.

I laugh when Craig is telling the story about the person dropping their phone in the water of an attraction and Andy's behind the group like 😳 @ 29:43.

Last edited:
Thank you for mentioning how Andy was related to Deni. I must have missed it while watching. Not sure what pronouns Andy prefers but I was hoping to hear from them more in the show. Maybe next time. Maybe as they get more comfortable in front of the camera like Haley with the Fiasco dining reviews and quick takes. :flower:

You can view it that way, or view it as we are all one family here on the boards and help lift each other up and support and encourage each other. I like to think our boards are a safe space outside of the other public outlets out there.

Loved getting to meet Andy too, and just wanted to validate their opinion on illuminations! I know it's the minority but I also was never into standing while being short waiting for a big ball to move around the lagoon. 😂 I'm probably never going to see epcot forever, so I hope I love harmonious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter