Anaheim Hotel?

Amy Hammack

Earning My Ears
Any reviews from people who have stayed? Booking a Costco package for my husband and myself. The location looks very close. Normally we stay in the condos on walnut, so this will be a different experience.

I have stayed there a couple times on a girls trip (no kids) and really enjoyed it. Our rooms were clean, staff friendly, and location was great for us. The pool is big and it wasn't crowded at all when we were there (October 2019). I really wanted to stay there for our upcoming trip (November), but I found a cheaper hotel that included breakfast and with a teenage son who eats like 2 grown men...breakfast included is great! :)

Have fun!
Dawn

I've not been there recently (probably not in the last two years) but I regularly stay there with my younger son and we like it just fine. In fact, we will be there again in about 10 days.

The fact that the Pizza Press is there on site is especially nice as that's his favorite :)

We didn’t have the best experience there. We could hear our neighbors cell phone vibrate all night long through the walls. They got non stop notifications. We could also hear the neighbors on the other side singing. To be fair, we stayed there when the parks weren’t open and it was more of a party atmosphere at most hotels than a family type atmosphere. That being said, the walls were thin and the room was not very well maintained in the building we stayed in. We were bummed as it has a great location and lots of parking. Plus the pizza press. For us, it’s too expensive for what you get.

The DIS Unplugged team did not like it when they stayed there a few years back.
We didn’t have the best experience there. We could hear our neighbors cell phone vibrate all night long through the walls. They got non stop notifications. We could also hear the neighbors on the other side singing. To be fair, we stayed there when the parks weren’t open and it was more of a party atmosphere at most hotels than a family type atmosphere. That being said, the walls were thin and the room was not very well maintained in the building we stayed in. We were bummed as it has a great location and lots of parking. Plus the pizza press. For us, it’s too expensive for what you get.
This hotel has a history of very mixed reviews on this board. Personally, based on repeated poor reports from family and friends, we choose not to stay here (although we do like Pizza Press).

I’ve looked at this property a lot but just too many mixed reviews for me. The one that really put me off was a vlog on YouTube. Honest Hotel Reviews. Really bad mildew smell in the rooms. It’s a shame as it looks a great location with a good pool.

My friend just stayed there for 2 nights. Location is great, obviously. They said it was ok for a budget hotel. Thin walls and they heard a lot of noise overnight. She said she really misses the Candy Cane Inn and can’t wait for them to reopen.

Just stayed here last week. Let me start by saying I would stay here again. I have other favorites but this was good as a 2nd choice. Price was also good!

The downside for me is that the rooms - albeit clean, are dated. But I was in the room very little except for midday.

Upsides - the bathroom has double sinks with LONG counter top. Separate toilet and shower area. Makes it easy for 2 people to get ready. There’s also a Beautiful lobby and pool area!

The location is GREAT!! Easy/breezy walking distance to Disneyland!!

Just stayed here last week. Let me start by saying I would stay here again. I have other favorites but this was good as a 2nd choice. Price was also good!

The downside for me is that the rooms - albeit clean, are dated. But I was in the room very little except for midday.

Upsides - the bathroom has double sinks with LONG counter top. Separate toilet and shower area. Makes it easy for 2 people to get ready. There’s also a Beautiful lobby and pool area!

The location is GREAT!! Easy/breezy walking distance to Disneyland!!

I think that bathroom layout depends on what building you are in. The room we stayed in had the sink, tub/shower and toilet all in one room. So glad you had a great stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter