• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

An Update of my life...

sallybrealey

Mouseketeer
Hiya,

To those of you who have been around a while then I thought I would post and give an update of what I have been up to in the past year and maybe be able to help anyone who is going on holiday to Mallorca in the future.

Well last September I quit my job and went backpacking round Europe for 2 months, had loads of fun and got to see loads of really kewl things .

So i got back in November and had no idea what to do with my life so I decided to apply to be a holiday rep and in Febuary I flew out to Mallorca, I was based in Alcudia and worked for Airtours so if anyone is going on holiday to Mallorca then ask any questions as I should be able to answer them. I left last week, not because I didnt love it because I did but because my boyfriend (who I met out there!) was offered a job in Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt and left last week to go there. I am joining him in mid September and we will be spending winter there. (as long as I can get some work out there!!!)

I hope to go back to Mallorca next summer as a rep again as I really enjoyed it. Shame Airtours dont have English reps in Orlando !

On the Orlando front I hope to maybe go back next yr, my new boyfriend - Dave, know about the obsession. He realised when he called DisneyWorld DisneyLand and I insist on correcting him and explaining exactly where DisneyLand is and where DisneyWorld is ! Still he says he will take me there as long as we can go diving in Florida whilst we are there !

Anyway here is some pics of me (in my uniform!)

http://sally.fotopic.net/photo.php?id=807268

And with Dave

http://sally.fotopic.net/photo.php?id=807287

Sally

<font size="4"><font color="#FF0066C">Sally!</font></font> It's really good to hear from you after all this time! Thank you for letting us know what you've been doing and your photos are lovely :) !

Hi Sally, long time no see!

Sounds like you've been having fun though, you lucky thing - Mallorca, Egypt, Florida - quite a jetsetter you're becoming ;)

Great pictures - good to see you :)

Hi Sally - nice to hear from you again and catch up with all your news.

Thanks for sharing the photos - you look really happy :) :)

Hi Sally

Nice to see you again.....Glad to hear you've been having fun:)

Lovely Pictures:smooth:

Sally ~

Great pix!!!

Sounds as though you have been having a great time on your travels.

Sally

A big Hello :bounce:

Sounds and looks like you had a wonderful time :) You and Dave make a lovely couple.

Hi :wave:

It's nice to hear your update - it sounds as though the past few months have been pretty exciting for you :teeth:

Good luck with your future plans :)

Sally good to hear from you again.

You will have got rid of your chinky with all your jet setting.I Got a new car in September so don't have mine either.

Great photos

Hi Sally

Nice to hear from you again, I remember you very well from the old DIS boards when you made your first trip a couple of years ago. Glad to hear all is well.

Peter

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter