An International Friend Heard From

Mickey7811

DIS Veteran
I HAVE HAD THE WONDERFUL PLEASURE OF PIN TRADING WITH SOMEONE FROM JAPAN.

YESTERDAY I GOT A TOUCHING EMAIL ASKING IF WE WERE ALL OKAY.

IT IS NICE TO KNOW THAT SOMEONE SO FAR AWAY CARES ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON HERE.

ANOTHER KINDNESS CREATED FROM THE MAGIC OF PIN TRADING.

THANK YOU MAKI, FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND YOUR CARING.

DARLENE

Darlene,
I got a similar e-mail this morning from a wonderful friend in Japan asking if we were okay. We had not actually traded for a few months, but it was so nice to know this morning that he was thinking of my family and was concerned about us. As you said, the kindness and caring of the friends we have made through pin trading reaches around the world.

I, too, received a loving/caring email from my buddy in Canada. She was busy working but took the time to write a short email asking if me and mine were okay. I thought it was so thoughtful and kind of her. The outpouring of love and kindness warms my heart. Thankfully all my family/friends are accounted for.

I am in London (for awhile I'm afraid) watching this horror from afar. My meetings continue and work is getting done, and my English co-workers and contacts have been both sympathetic and kind. London is on high alert, with police everywhere, especially train and underground stations. I am staying a few blocks from the American Embassy which has turned into both a well guarded fortress and a shrine. Police and military surround the building while people come day and night to light candles, lay flowers and notes, pray, etc. It is heartening to see the support.

Thank you to the people of the world for your support.
God Bless America!

i just realized today, that because it is the World Trade Center, I understand that Japan lost 200 people also.

This is truly an international event and an international lose.

Darlene

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter