An Interesting Fantasy....

baby1disney

DIS Veteran
My DH and I love to play the What would you change about Disney World, add to it take home from it, etc.

So, this had me thinking..coming from DH..if you could incorporate something from Disney in your everyday life, what would it be?

We picked having the Dining Plan all the time!!:rotfl::rotfl: But, on a personal note, I choose to bring home my room from AKV!! I absolutely looooved it there!!!

So, what would you bring home from the World??:goodvibes

This might be a goofy reply, but I would take home my ability to be a Morning Person. Most days of my life, getting out of bed early is a major struggle for me. I semi-seriously considered hiring a babysitter to get oldest DD to the bus in the morning when she started first grade!

At WDW, though, I am up and ready to go for rope drop, and I'm happy about it. It helps that DH always brings me my coffee as I'm getting ready, but I just have this great excitement to get up and get going.

If I could transfer that to my daily life at home, that would rock! :banana:

I would like to be able to have Fastpasses for use in the real world. I'd use them to jump to the front of long lines at the supermarket, to bypass traffic jams on the freeway, etc. ....

Tower of Terror. You know, just put it in the backyard... ride it when I want to....

Well since Disney isn't using him anymore, I wish they'd send Bear in the Big Blue House home with me. He could be Bear in the small Brick House. :lovestruc

I would like to be able to have Fastpasses for use in the real world. I'd use them to jump to the front of long lines at the supermarket, to bypass traffic jams on the freeway, etc. ....
That would be awesome. It would have to be an Unlimited Fastpass though. It wouldn't be any fun if by the time you got to the grocery store all the FPs were gone for the day. ;)

I would want to bring home Goofy's Candy Co. They can set up shop in my garage, and anytime I need fudge, or covered pretzles, there they are. Can't go wrong with a Candy store.party:

The BBQ sauce they use on the Chicken Sandwiches from Le Cellier would definitely be near the top of my list.

I'll take a VIP tourguide - someone to pick me up and drive me everywhere, to make my reservations (even last minute) and to generally help me make the most of my time, anywhere. Plus, they could give me fun tips and trivia about things in my life LOL

This might be a goofy reply, but I would take home my ability to be a Morning Person. Most days of my life, getting out of bed early is a major struggle for me. I semi-seriously considered hiring a babysitter to get oldest DD to the bus in the morning when she started first grade!

At WDW, though, I am up and ready to go for rope drop, and I'm happy about it. It helps that DH always brings me my coffee as I'm getting ready, but I just have this great excitement to get up and get going.

Love this answer - so true for me too!
Disney is a whole new way of life for me. Up early to bed late, I even forget the foot pain I am in at the end of the day! :goodvibes

Me too !!!! and not just Disney I gain the Morning person ability on most vacations ! Add to that the Disney magic that allows me to be nice to everyone, that's what I'd bring home.
Since I can't get the entire Food & Wine Festival in my backyard :lmao:

5.gif

Fireworks every night

I want the Tomorrowland Transit Authority Peoplemover installed in a round trip 17-mile line from my house to my office, so I could take the Peoplemover to work and back each day. Cheesy "Tom Morrow" lines and all!

You all have really good respones!!! :thumbsup2 I really love the people mover one....and the monorail one!!!:goodvibes:rotfl:

Haha, I agree! Something about being there makes me want to get up and get going! I also just love the mornings at Disney, they seem peaceful and it is fun to watch it wake up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter