An excellent album.

ListenToCKY

f#a#oo
B00008OWZC.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Looking for a new CD to buy? If you are a fan of hard, bluesy, classic rock music, Led Zeppelin's "How The West Was Won" is a great choice. This is seriously one of the best live albums I've ever heard. This awesome three disk set was recorded in the summer of 1972 in Long Beach and LA, and features a performance of Led's then unrealeased "Over The Hills And Far Away". I know this album will be staying in my CD player for a long time ;) If you like this, and want more live Zeppelin, check out BBC Sessions. Just do yourself a favor and don't waste your hard earned money on "The Song Remains The Same" soundtrack.

:cool:

ehh wow i know that album is god i have there other one well my dad does but its not put together as well id have to say my fav. song is the imigrant song. i dont have the slbum but ive listened in on it

I really want to get that album. Glad to see that some ppl still like real music and not stupid rap.:smooth:
RAP IS NOT MUSIC!!!!

Originally posted by cam-89
RAP IS NOT MUSIC!!!!

Oh yes it is :) I am a white girl and I proudly listen to hip-hop and rap music, lol as sad as it sounds :p

i kind of agree and disagree theres a line of good rap and rap out there just to make money i believe people like run dmc, beastie boys , snoop dog that rap is not bad they do have talent. And u guys gotta remember ur bounderies between rap and r&b there to diffrent things

Rap is music. It can be very good, and it can be incredibly bad. Just like any other type of music...

I hate the holier than thou attitude of people who only respect rap artists like Common, the Roots, etc. These are definetly good artists but I can respect someone like Trick Daddy or Lil Jon and the Eastside Boyz just as much. It might not be enlightening music, but it does what is supposed to do: get ya crunk!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter