An evening at the Adventurer's Club

TheLorax2000

<font color=navy>Still lurking...<br><font color=b
I had so much fun at this meet. I almost canceled because I was tired, but so glad I was able to go.

ac2.jpg

ac3.jpg

Poopoe, mskanga and Joe singing along to the AC theme song.
ac4.jpg

Shontell Crawford and the maid.
ac6.jpg

Here is Shontell Crawford, her friend (who for the life of me I can't recall his name) and Towncrier.

ac8.jpg

Jaypd getting single out as a policeman. Can't say I remember why?

ac9.jpg

ac10.jpg

Joe making time with the ladies ;)

ac11.jpg

I have one more infamous picture of poopie and a statue, but I'm not sure it's postable. If anyone wants to see it; PM me or email me and I'll send it along.

These are wonderful photos. I did opt out of this because I was too tired. I'm sorry I missed it.

It looks like I was sleeping in that photo. It's not easy getting a picture of me with my eyes open. Just ask Brisully.

Thanks for the memories (again) Carol.

Where is that huge group shot you took from the balcony? And the one the guy up there took too?

Great pics, it was certainly a fun night :)

Unfortunately the group shot from the balcony did not come out. It was just too blurry so I didn't bother to post it. :(

Ok, for those inquiring souls. Here's the URL of Poopie. Click at your own risk. LOL ;)
Rachael and the statue :o ;) :eek: :eek:

Rachael - pls don't be mad, sweetie. This picture just cracks me up. See what happens after a couple of shots and a night out with a bunch of crazy DISsers. ;)

Great pictures, Carol. Looks like it was a lot of fun. Shontell's friend is Ron.

ROTFLOL, I remember her reaching up to, well you know, that statue ;)

She was looking for hidden Mickeys.....ROFL!

Great pictures...and Poopie certainly had her hands (er hand) full..didn't she??

I had a blast that night too! I was tired and wanted to go back to the room but my roomie (the naughty Poopie) talked me into go going. I am so glad I did I laughed the whole time. It was a blast.

what to say............................................................................................

Originally posted by Barry Hom
Next year, I will be standing like the statue at the Adventurer's Club. :)

And I will be RIGHT THERE with my camera!! :p

Not gonna happen......................................................................

So is that where the the hidden Mickey's are at AC. Great photos

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest