An effort

Zoesmama03

DIS Veteran
I made an effort on a spur of the moment today and popped in my Walk Away the Pounds dvd for 15 minutes. I'm so outta shape and haven't exercised in months. :guilty:

:cool1:

I've just been disappointment each time I went to a Dr in the past few months to find the scale still up from my nice weight loss from last year. Gotta get back on track and finish up some weight loss. So dd and I walked away some pounds. She doesn't need to obviously but she loves to workout with me.

Whoo hoo! Congratulations!

I'm so thrilled to read that you never give up!

This is such a wonderful, healthy thing you are showing DD; it is a wonderful, healthy thing you are doing for you!

One step at a time.

it's so awesome when you can exercise with one of your own, didn't that make you feel great to model that?!

:welcome: back zoesmama!

Thanks. Yeah I love to see dd into exercising. She love dancing and dances around to music which I usually have playing all the time. She doesn't have a weight problem and I'd like to keep it that way by showing/modeling a proper healthy lifestyle. And that means cutting out the soda for me to model why it is she isn't allowed to have it. And junk foods I do get on special occasions but I realized long ago they eat up grocery money anyway so unless they are on a good sale I don't get them. That is my goal this year if anything to work on building our healthier habits stronger.

Last year she wanted to play soccer but I couldn't afford it. Now she really really wants to take ballet class. Since I have never really asked for a set child support from her father I think its time he at least help with some things I can't provide for her like classes she wants to take. I make do without his regular help(even now in unemployment I get by somehow) so it would be nice to have it to allow her to do these things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter