An Alphabetical, (Flower and) Garden Variety TR- V is for: Vida la Tucson! TR COMPLETE! (3/14)

I'm never able to ride all the rides.

Me neither. Just either not enough time or I am just not that ambitious to try.
Oh nooooo! FOP gets to me a little but if I pop a ginger crew as soon as I get off I'm ok. I'm sorry this pretty much ruined rides for her.

That's a great strategy, one I'd not thought of! Good idea!
I had this same breakfast just last week. And I already miss being there.

Shockingly, I didn't get this breakfast last week. Even more shockingly, I didn't buy one single hot latte.

Maybe I need to get a psych eval done...

I'm scared for life.

Just in time for Halloween!!
We took some pictures here last week too.

Pretty hard not to! This is the perfect set up for a quick pose.
Cute picture and I love this area too.
It's a great little photo opp for sure!

I have only two speeds, it seems:

1. All
2. Nothing

:rotfl:

:laughing: I can super relate to that! Not so much in Disney, but here at home.

<3 It's been a hard time to DIS the way I used to, and I'm sure others are in the same boat. It's really too bad. For me it's been a combination of things, mostly the ones you suggest above. I also originally got into the DIS when I was working an office job that gave me more downtime, both during my days occasionally, and in the evenings. Now I feel like the "busy-ness" of my new job has taken the reins. For a while there, the DIS was also starting to feel more like work than fun to keep up with things, always trying not to be too far behind, etc., even though I love my friends and hearing about their lives/trips/stories. And hard to think about Disney when trips aren't in the picture for us right now, due to covid-related things and not being in the same financial place, etc., etc. But I'm reaching a point now where it's starting to feel good to get back from time to time again when I have a few spare minutes, and that's a nice feeling :lovestruc

I can 100% relate to and understand ALL of that. When I first came on in 2008 I had a lot of spare time and it was my escape. Now, I have so little time with my job and when I do get off or home, I am simply wiped out and have no more to give. But, I still love to write and share my photos and that does keep my here and going. I've made some truly wonderful friends through the platform and wouldn't trade that for anything!

This is so true! I'd definitely agree. It's a pressure cooker for some of the best possible moments and also for some of those challenges to really escalate.

I generally saw really happy, well-behaved people this trip last week. Only one incidence of an adult yelling at the kids, but generally it was a lot of positive energy and celebration.

Right?! Especially in a resort that caters to a lot of families with young kids.

Yes!

Will do! I'll keep you posted.

Thanks!! I wouldn't want to miss it!

Sounds like the pickiness and the intolerances were definitely both at play. It's wonderful that Disney continued to accommodate the way I would expect them too, though.

It was wonderful. There are a lot of choices and ways to work around both and that was certainly helpful!

You're a better woman than I! Sometimes my salty inner dialogue becomes outer dialogue when I get too sleepy :laughing:

OH I am no saint and have certainly had my fair share of "leakages".

e83a62ef-80b7-4e4c-b89c-a968ad3ca9e8_text.gif

Now I need to watch that movie!

Oh nooo! Poor Marcia. Me too, girl, me too. I've tried it twice and have now resigned myself to the fact that I just cannot. Shame that Marcia had so much trouble with it as well since it truly is an amazing ride.

It was a shame and such a bummer that not only could she not get to really enjoy it, but that it made her so sick too. I think she enjoyed Pandora well enough but after getting sick first thing I think it tainted the rest of her day and experience.

...ok, wow. Maybe she just never really recovered after FOP I guess, but I'm a huge motion-sick-type and I find Navi suuuuuper gentle and tame. Marcia really had a rough go with rides, it seems!
I think that was it. She just never recovered, but having said that, she said that the moving walkways getting off the dark rides made her vertigo act up. Which seems REALLY extreme to me.

Soo cute! I've felt the urge to bring a monkey home several times at AK. I've heard they make very poor house guests though. :upsidedow

Did you hear about that guy who brought one into MK last week?!?! I felt sooooo bad for the monkey! I thought it was a joke, but it wasn't! I heard the CMs talking about it as I was exiting the park and it turned out to be true!! He had it in a backpack. OMG, can you imagine how hot and horrible it must have been for that poor creature? What is wrong with people?!

Oh wow! I never knew this. I love it! I've seen this Mickey before but I didn't know what the word meant. So clever!

Very clever for sure! I learn stuff like that all the time at Disney. Love stuff like that!

Hiding in plain sight is a giant Mickey. We stopped to say hello and learned that “fichwa” means hidden in Swahili. And there you have it, one of the most creative Hidden Mickeys on property. 😉

Still catching up.
Great photos and I probably had other things (my stupid phone tried to change that to thongs. That would have been a funny typo) to quote, but the dis (or my exorcism requiring phone) decided it was best to spare you.

But, despite all the good photos and prose, this I went back to quote again. VERY COOL!

I'm here....late because I was so far behind on the other one.
I can hear the sigh of relief

Or is that exasperation?

Nah, but glad you 're all caught up. I'm not... LOL!

Great. Always like to get to know new people.
:lmao:

Heeeeere's Liesa...

Get that. I couldn't do cold anymore, so moved to FL. Then y'all brought the cold with ya. ;)

But not the rain. You already have that!

Nope. I'm just a bit older than you and I refuse to grow up. My body may nit cooperate as much as it used to, but young at heart.

Yeah, that whole uncooperative body part... ugh.
You're doing it wrong. Don't eat breakfast until 9 and then you can remember (shortly) after 9.

I often don't!

Including the scrumptious white chocolate leaf.

no

🤮
Huh? Did you say something?

La, la, la, la.... I can't hear you....
I've only met them a couple times, but explains why you turned out so great!

Thanks!! I will tell them hello!
Well said. I like it too. Please don't copyright it....I may want to steal it.

Steal away!! LOL!!
I'm hoping maybe to have a lot more Europe travel soon. PM or text me...don't want to put in public forum.

Will do....
I do. I find it irritating I can't join her more often. Such a sweet person and a lot of fun to hang around with.

Did I mention great photographer and writer?

I wish I could be here more often too because it'd mean I wasn't at work or doing something mundane. And I used to be a fun writer; that ship has sailed along with my free time.
Great mother? Good friend? Caring child?

Aw shucks.
Warning! Get off my lawn comment.

As with so many superior programs, another that was bought by M$ and then moth balled in their multiple predatory anti-competition moves.

I wish I knew what this was in relation to.

Oh nooooo! FOP gets to me a little but if I pop a ginger crew as soon as I get off I'm ok. I'm sorry this pretty much ruined rides for her.
I was wondering what a ginger crew was and then when I searched, I saw your phone is related to mine. ;)
I'd never heard of ginger chews. Interesting...learned something new.

I didn't buy one single hot latte.

Maybe I need to get a psych eval done...
People don't typically need psych evals for FINALLY coming to their senses. :duck:

Heeeeere's Liesa...
Uh oh.....do you have an ax and chopping through a door?

But not the rain. You already have that!
I'm fine with rain. It's the stinking cold that sucks.
This year we got a LOT more rain than normal. I ended up hiring a lawn service because working all week and church on Sunday, I really only have one day to do the lawn and went 3 weekends where I couldn't because it was too wet. They can(and do) come during the week on those few days we don't get rain.

Will do....
Welllllll....I'm waiting. :lmao:

Says the guy that caught up 4-6 months after the fact and I think there's at least 1 I'm not caught up on yet

I wish I knew what this was in relation to
In relation to word perfect being a good program. It was superior to word as was lotus 123 superior to excel. Rather than design better programs, they just bought out (killed) the competition

I actually used office writer and it was vastly superior. I'll be honest...not sure if they too fell victim to M$ kill the competition modus operandi or just didn't have good enough marketing or something else. Will need to look up.

Last edited:
You could have told the airline you needed assistance. The would either bring a wheelchair and a person to push it or one of those golf cart type things. Would have saved you time and a lot of energy/pain.

Yeah, probably. I managed, but I guess didn't even think of that. I guess when I checked in with the walker, they might have said something. :rolleyes2
Looks good....except that green stuff. ;)

Oh I love avocado! :)
No. Not bitter? Hmm...me suspects sarchasm.
(Yours and mine :lmao:)

Not even a little! eh hem...

Well obviously it takes more than my jokes.
Okay, so they're on par with Jungle cruise jokes. Point taken.

Which are funny!
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Miss hobbly-wobbly trumps miss hoity-toity.
Noted.

Yes! And don't you forget it!

No! Again? We need some of those strings and clips they use for mittens for your phone.
:sad:

I'm such a loser. Take that however you choose.

Glad it's not just me.

Not even close!

I get up at 5 every day. Even on weekends when I might TRY to sleep in a bit, my puppy is sure to remind me she's ready to go out.

I like to pet a dog now and then, but they literally rule your life. No thanks!

Missed opportunity Liesa!!! You Should have said
"Please note that I am not contradicting you on this point." :rotfl:

You know... I haven't been on the DISDads threads in a while. I need to brush up.

I would have told them no and called other companies. The whole reason people get them is cause they NEED them.

True, but I had heard they are very hard to get last minute AND you have to be present for all other companies when they deliver. I didn't want to be tied down to a certain time.

Wouldn't think you'd be up for this considering the long distances.

If I'd remembered that the drop off was in Siberia....:rolleyes:

I thought they were going to keep it, but no longer free. Considering all the other money grabs, this would make sense(from a greedy mouse perspective)
More $$ AND fewer perks and services. Stupid long-term business plan but I'm not the CEO either.

It's being built right next to 528. About 1/2 mile from my house. Wonder if I could figure out a way to hop the train without getting caught.

You should try and find out, although I doubt it'll ever darken the Disney doorways now.

I can't imagine that. There are almost always scooters on every bus, so this is bad.

Bad is an understatment.

Again...bad for Disney to use this bus.

I'm not sure they had a choice. It was either that or have even more angry people.

Don't think I've ever tried pisco. Loved whiskey sours, so pisco sour is worth a shot.

Just bought some today here. You have to have the bitters though to make it distinctive.

But, but, but...the company was better there right?
;)

That was a fun dinner. :)

How many times? Well, you did say to ask.
I'm gonna go with 6.
You forgot the 4 in front.

Okay, thtat's an exaggeration, but close enough.

Wait...as well as you know/like/find bathrooms, you must have been REALLY tired.

Or REALLY lazy.

I would have called the front desk. One of the things less prevalent at DVC, but still happens. I always try to get top floor for this reason.

I suppose being a family-oriented resort some should be tolerated and expected but this was pretty excessive.

Seems to not be. I always tried to either wear mine out or at least get them settled down by the time we got to the resort. Sadly, too many parents have no consideration for others, so why would the kids?
And there we have it.

I was going to direct you to the TR where the story takes place, but I realized that the photo hosting option I chose while photobucket lost its mind is no longer supported by the DIS, so all my pictures are gone.
I remember this story well. It was cringe-worthy the 2nd time around too.

Nope! Coffee is at the top o that list. :lmao:

Yay, I've always wanted to try meth. :tongue::hyper:
Unless you forget them, or course. No, wait. You don't forget things. :rolleyes1

OH not even a little bit.

(Would it surprise you that I forgot one or two things for my Disney portion?)
Pinky & the brain?
YES!!

I tried to quote with all the pictures in it, but my phone was either trying to quote the whole page or almost none.

I have had that happen too and it is frustrating.

My sister has celiac's disease and she has to have gf foods. She found some gf donuts at the AK Starbucks for breakfast.
Now THAT surprises me! I've not heard of $ixbucks having GF stuff in the past. That's good to hear for my GF friends out there! ::yes::

This seems to be where they are hiding the ostriches and zebras. I love seeing the animals at the lodge.
I would highly recommend the Wanyama Tour if they ever bring it back. LOVED that one. We got super up close and personal with the Kidani animals.

It is really hard to find a good gf bread. Boma has plenty of foods on their buffet that are naturally gf. My favorite gf food is the gf Zebra dome. They use a bottom layer of chocolate instead of cookie, and they are really good.

I didn't know they had a GF option of those! I'm learning all kinds of good information!

You always seem to find things that I never noticed before. :)
I'm glad I can still find some new things for people to learn and read about.

That sounds disgusting. The very worst chicken tender meal we ever had was at the old counter service in the American pavilion in Epcot. We threw ours away, too.
Such a waste of good Disney calories! :sad2: There are ways to make good tasting strips.

Yeah, probably. I managed, but I guess didn't even think of that. I guess when I checked in with the walker, they might have said something. :rolleyes2
Yes, they SHOULD have.
:sad:

Oh I love avocado! :)
I will eat it occasionally now, but still not my fav.

Which are funny!
Must be talking about jungle cruise. ;)

Yes! And don't you forget it!
Duly noted.

I'm such a loser. Take that however you choose.
Of things, yes.
Of personality and charm....absolutely NOT!

I like to pet a dog now and then, but they literally rule your life. No thanks!
Mine doesn't. She just has an amazing internal clock. Helps me on those occassions where I get engrossed in a movie or TV show. She reminds me it's time to go to bed or I'm going to be tired tomorrow. She's my love bug...follows me around when I get home from work until I sit down.so she can get(I think she gives more than she gets) her loving. She's my baby and it's kinda depressing when I think about how old she is and how much(or how little) time I might have left with her.

You know... I haven't been on the DISDads threads in a while. I need to brush up.
Ruh roh. Need to warn the guys. ;)

True, but I had heard they are very hard to get last minute AND you have to be present for all other companies when they deliver. I didn't want to be tied down to a certain time.
I think buena vista scooters are the best...always been there before we arrived and any problems were resolved same day or very early next morning if late at night
Too late to help you now and hope you don't need one again, but just in case.

If I'd remembered that the drop off was in Siberia....:rolleyes:
I know. :sad2:

More $$ AND fewer perks and services. Stupid long-term business plan but I'm not the CEO either.
The disdads convention is coming up in Jan and I'm really struggling with being able to make it. I want to see all the guys so much, but with the idiocy of park reservations, not sure how often I'd be able anyway. I know COVID wasn't their fault, but a LOT of the policies transcend COVID and most, if not all, are pure money grabs. Really tainted (severely) my love of Disney. Agonizing over giving them ant MORE of my money.

You should try and find out, although I doubt it'll ever darken the Disney doorways now.
Really??? Do tell.

That was a fun dinner. :)
It was for me. Great company (all 3 of you).

I DO remember it! Maybe that's a testament to how little time I've spent on the DIS as of late.

ME TOO! I'm a bit sad I haven't been able to visit others' threads in such a long time!! I'll catch up at some point, but it'll take a bit for sure.

Yes, you certainly have a good reason! Also you've been doing the impossible and keeping up on two DIS reports at once, which is no small feat! I've tried it! I've mostly failed miserably! Never again...

But not very well lately. Although I hope to get an update on the Road Trip Thread up in the next few days.

Ahhh....yes.... The gluten free "naan"... It's certainly a bit of a disappointed as compared to the actual real-life gluten-filled variety. There are lots of things that can be made gluten-free and still come close enough to the original to make a good attempt, but I have yet to find a good recipe or store-bought alternative for naan. (There's a somewhat decent pita made by Aiden's that they use at our local Pita Pits that's the closest I've found so far, and a pizza crust mix in my local grocery store that can be modified to make a slightly dense flatbread that you can pan fry, but nothing really is the same.) But I just appreciate that at Sanaa it's just an allergy-safe vehicle for all the yummy accompaniments, so I take it without complaint!

You always take things in such stride Meghan. :) I know naan is one of the tougher ones but you are right, with all those yummy toppings, I guess the lesser GF imposter cousin is passable. Marcia has found some good recipes (one is for biscuits that they use for cobbler) that she likes but goes to MOD Pizza for her pizza needs.

That's what's so great about the bread service! There's something for everyone! I'm not super adventurous with my food, so as much as I hate to admit it, my favourite is the hummus. I love hummus, and that's a good one! I tend to steal most of it before Nathan can enjoy it much. But I also particularly like the mango chutney, coriander chutney, tomato-date jam, and tamarind chutney. Nathan tends to try some of the spicy options, but he likes most things except the cucumber raita because he hates cucumber in everything. I remember him especially liking the garlic pickle one.

I do love that hummus too! Very tasty! But that tomato-date jam, mmmmm! Soooo good! The garlic is super tasty but I'm always afraid to eat much. Although it might make people give me my 6 feet more enthusiastically.

They are so amazing! Unfortunate you missed the tigers, but great to see the bats :)

It was but (and I haven't gotten this far) we might have seen them later in the trip? I missed the bats last week.

YES! It's so fast-paced!

By the time they have drawn an entire eye, I'm usually trying to find pencil.

Uh oh! That doesn't sound good!

Terrible! Blech!

Oh no! I probably would have made the same mistake, to be honest. I've heard before that the AoA quick service is worth a visit, and that they have some better/more interesting options than other value resorts. Sounds like it wasn't a good visit for you.

You know, I've had some really GOOD meals there in the past. The pasta bar was super tasty as I recall, but the choices are SO limited right now. We had more than one CM tell us that the supply chain is still jacked up. Covid has really messed with the food situation at Disney.

Nope. Not an excuse.

:rolleyes1

Geez you are TOUGH to impress.

I know you haven't proof-read... but there's no link there.
(In case you miss it on the next go-round.)

Okay, I'll go back and fix that now.

Glad there was something about Disney she liked!

Oh I think she enjoyed more than a few things. You know what I 'll have to ask her! I'm not sure we really talked about it.

Cool angle on this shot.
It's hard to get unique, not-taken-a-million-times shots.

Sure! Maybe! Yes! I don't know!
That was over three years ago!

So about as long as it's been since I updated this TR and the comments. LOL! I have no idea what this was even about.

"after" breakfast??? I'd be lying down!

Well, I'd like to too, but... life.

No one!
Everyone loves it! It's a rule!

This is the way.

:laughing: Of course! Gotta be safe.
We can't risk these things.

Uh... no. That's... awful (for a substitute.)

It didn't look very appealing. And tasted worse.

well, sure... did you not see her "naan" bread?
More like Nah brad.

Impressed... that he didn't snap and throw food at her???

He was excessively patient.

That's one thing about AK that is really good about it. It's a park where you can be perfectly fine not riding a single ride.
Absolutely! And I have too.

Huh! I've never thought of commissioning someone. Wouldn't know how to find anyone!

I think nowadays it's by word of mouth, inquiring at local colleges or museums.

Interesting. Did you mean to do that?

Yep. :)

Bit of a hike, but... okay.
Well, the exhibit won't last forever. Take your chances if you must.

Great idea. I bet demand would be high, too.

I'm counting on it.

So is my retirement account.

Cool shot. Very cool!

Thanks!

Ew.
You're not really selling this meal, just fyi.

I should have just bought a cookie. Or a bag of chips.

Or a cardboard box to chew on.

Did not end on a stellar note!

Perhaps tomorrow will be better.

I expect a GOOD excuse next time missy.
Sheesh!

I'll try harder next time! LOL!
I think I need to shave my head. Then you can call me pinball because I'm bouncing around all over trying ro keep up.

Sorry! I am too!
I think you should have another sip of the martini.

Don't mind if I do!
What??? No rides? Blasphemy.

I can easily do a day there with no rides at all. Sitting somewhere with a snack or drink and just listening to the music is plenty. I heard that the live Africa music is coming back in the next couple of months too. HUZZAH!!
Not a saunter? A waltz?
I tend to shuffle quickly to avoid poop.

Nope, just a "scoot".
Oh great. You want me to go to France to see it?
<sigh> pinball Doc again.

Well I'm told they have good food there. So there's that.
I'm not a big pin person, but that one's pretty cool.

I thought so too. :)

And you walked uphill both ways, in the snow, etc. etc.

Didn't we all?

The savannah was just an inspired idea for this report. It really is magical.

So basically the very opposite of the chicken strips.

Jim Gaffigan says he doesn't know what gluten is, but apparently it's what makes food taste good.

Wait, it's not fat?!

The bats are super cool! What's not to love? They are adorable!
Yeah...that's not looking so appetizing.

I'd rather eat a bowl of water chestnuts.

I hate those.

Great photos and I probably had other things (my stupid phone tried to change that to thongs. That would have been a funny typo) to quote, but the dis (or my exorcism requiring phone) decided it was best to spare you.

But, despite all the good photos and prose, this I went back to quote again. VERY COOL!

Thongs... I just don't get it. And I will spare YOU! :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

Ah, the giant hidden Mickey. Such a creative one!

People don't typically need psych evals for FINALLY coming to their senses. :duck:

Mmm, coffee. This trip? Budget city. I tried to cut out all the frills like daily coffees. That way I had more $ for a couple of souvenirs from the 50th I wanted.

Uh oh.....do you have an ax and chopping through a door?

I'm saving that trick for when they ask me to pull some OT.

I'm fine with rain. It's the stinking cold that sucks.
This year we got a LOT more rain than normal. I ended up hiring a lawn service because working all week and church on Sunday, I really only have one day to do the lawn and went 3 weekends where I couldn't because it was too wet. They can(and do) come during the week on those few days we don't get rain.

OH dear!! As for chores after work... yeah, forget it.

Welllllll....I'm waiting. :lmao:

I know, I know. And I'm struggling to catch up but getting close! (STAWWWWWP quoting!!- LOL!)

Says the guy that caught up 4-6 months after the fact and I think there's at least 1 I'm not caught up on yet

You're still way early in the game here. Fret naught.

In relation to word perfect being a good program. It was superior to word as was lotus 123 superior to excel. Rather than design better programs, they just bought out (killed) the competition

Oh right!! I haven't used any of that but believe you.

I will eat it occasionally now, but still not my fav.

Pretty versatile. If you add fruit and use avo as the base of a smoothie you can't even tell.

Of things, yes.
Of personality and charm....absolutely NOT!

Aw shucks.

Mine doesn't. She just has an amazing internal clock. Helps me on those occassions where I get engrossed in a movie or TV show. She reminds me it's time to go to bed or I'm going to be tired tomorrow. She's my love bug...follows me around when I get home from work until I sit down.so she can get(I think she gives more than she gets) her loving. She's my baby and it's kinda depressing when I think about how old she is and how much(or how little) time I might have left with her.

Aw, I'm glad your fur baby has a special place in your heart like that. :) Lucky dog!

Ruh roh. Need to warn the guys. ;)

They'll never know...

I think buena vista scooters are the best...always been there before we arrived and any problems were resolved same day or very early next morning if late at night
Too late to help you now and hope you don't need one again, but just in case.

I"ve heard they are very good, but you have to actually meet the rep now for that company when they deliver. I don't want to be tied down to someone else's schedule.

The disdads convention is coming up in Jan and I'm really struggling with being able to make it. I want to see all the guys so much, but with the idiocy of park reservations, not sure how often I'd be able anyway. I know COVID wasn't their fault, but a LOT of the policies transcend COVID and most, if not all, are pure money grabs. Really tainted (severely) my love of Disney. Agonizing over giving them ant MORE of my money.

Oh I'd 1000% agree on that. Covid is now simply an excuse for poor service, lack of returning perks (Mousekeeping much?) and higher prices. Anyone can see that and they aren't fooling anyone. I confess it's tainted my views too but still bought an AP in hopes of going once more this year sometime. (Spring-ish)

Really??? Do tell.

I read a recent article that there has been some in-bickerings over zoning and placement and the whole project is now on hold... indefinitely.

As Steppesister said
OH not even a little bit.

:blush:

Thanks! Seems like a long time ago I took that.

Oh, wait....
:rolleyes:
I'm glad someone gets my stupid sense of humor.
:laughing:
Stupid minds think alike??
Nah, I think it'll open up soon. Then again, I thought it'd be two weeks years ago, so there's that.
Oh, yes. I remember that.
Wasn't that... about 20 years ago?
I know, but I can't eat one by myself AND I didn't KNOW that at the time!
Eat half. Toss the rest. Live a little!
Heh, would it be rude to throw some back at it?
Rude? Nah. Get you banned? Probably!
Nope. Meat tastes WAY too good.
Agreed. ::yes::
Disney never does anything by accident... I looked it up and put two and two together. :)
Ah!

And now I can rename this the DISDads Thread Annex.
:laughing:
Geez you are TOUGH to impress.
Tough is my middle name.
My other middle name is dufus.
It's hard to get unique, not-taken-a-million-times shots.
And yet you manage to do it so well.
So about as long as it's been since I updated this TR and the comments. LOL! I have no idea what this was even about.
Me neither! :laughing:
I think nowadays it's by word of mouth, inquiring at local colleges or museums.
I wouldn't know how to inquire at a local college!
I'm counting on it.

So is my retirement account.
:rolleyes1
I should have just bought a cookie. Or a bag of chips.

Or a cardboard box to chew on.
I remember years ago reading a book and a comment in it was "Hamburger helper. You should just throw out what's inside and eat the box."
Perhaps tomorrow will be better.
Perhaps? Lady, you were there! You should know!
Thongs... I just don't get it. And I will spare YOU! :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:
We're back to tushies again?!?!?!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter