Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect! Thank you so so SO much!

ETA could you please email me the link to your site? happyleesh at gmail dot com thanks!

Thank you so much for the Tom and Jerry Tshirt design for my son's 6th bday. I especially love that they are shaking hands, usually you see them hitting each other on the head with a hammer:goodvibes He is going to be so surprised...thanks for making his day so special and unique!

Amy,
I sent you a request by pm to change up my design you customized for me. Please let me know if you will be able to do it.

Thanks for everything you have done for me.

Amy,

Well, Jake brought home the Championship again this year- this may be our last year since he starts middle school next year, he may not compete even though he is eligible 1 more year.

Hi Amy, I was wondering if you could work on a design for me.
I need a Boy scout design it must enclude the boy scout emblem (fleur de lis) just the image not the words. Also could you put Troop 122, Stratford, NJ on it. I am going to be cutting them out and putting them on tye dye shirts. Thanks Peggy

I hope something like this is what you had in mind...

boyscouts_troop.jpg

Hi Amy, I wondered if you could do a design for me? I want to make t-shirts for a Kenny Chesney concert my sisters and I are going to in June. Some cute things I have seen or have thought of include : Chesney Chic, Mrs. Chesney, and Peace, Love, Kenny. Of course any kind of sun, flip-flop, cool drinks, etc would be a nice look.

Thanks!

Lynda

Something like this?

chesney_sunfill.jpg

Hi Amy,

I am hoping that you would be able to do a T-shirt design for me. I would like a design that has the super hero squad image and underneath the image (or wherever it would fit) the phrase "It's super being 4!"

Thanks in advance.

Super Hero Squad is made by Marvel - which is now owned by Disney. I am sorry but I will be unable to help you with this request. If you wish to have any other super hero besides a Marvel super hero - I would be glad to help. Sorry!

Thank you so much for the Tom and Jerry Tshirt design for my son's 6th bday. I especially love that they are shaking hands, usually you see them hitting each other on the head with a hammer:goodvibes He is going to be so surprised...thanks for making his day so special and unique!

You are very welcome - I am glad you liked it!

Amy,
I sent you a request by pm to change up my design you customized for me. Please let me know if you will be able to do it.

Thanks for everything you have done for me.

I am a little behind in requests but I will hopefully get to it today or tomorrow.

Amy,

Well, Jake brought home the Championship again this year- this may be our last year since he starts middle school next year, he may not compete even though he is eligible 1 more year.

Way to go Jake - #5!!!! Yea!!!!

Amy,

Hi Dottie-

Congratulations to Jake!! So, are you ready for middle school. We got into the fundamental school we wanted so we're happy. Hope all is going well.

Amy-sorry for the hijack.

Hi Amy-

Time for those famous survivor fcat candy bar wrappers. I need one for Mrs. Dawson 5th grade.

Thank you once again-

Super Hero Squad is made by Marvel - which is now owned by Disney. I am sorry but I will be unable to help you with this request. If you wish to have any other super hero besides a Marvel super hero - I would be glad to help. Sorry!

Not a problem. Thank you though.

Thanks for the link to the website. After much debate, could I get the following designs...
Universal Round with the following names:
Kyra
John
Austin
Kali
Lili
Hailey
Betty
Jimmie

Kennedy Space Center with no date (maybe Austin) or just leave it off.

The name design - baseball
Jeselnik

Thank you so very, very much!

Here is your requested candy bar wrapper...

dawson_candy.jpg

Hi Amy-

Thank you so much, but please forgive me. The one I had for last year said outwit, outlast, outplay. Could I get that one-5th grade doesn't do the writing for FCAT's this year. Sorry-I didn't realize you had a couple different sayings for this candy bar.

Can you do Dad with Georgia Tech design in it or something that is Georgia Tech? I also need you to message me your web address, lost all my favorites and need some transfers.

Thanks for the link to the website. After much debate, could I get the following designs...
Universal Round with the following names:
Kyra
John
Austin
Kali
Lili
Hailey
Betty
Jimmie

Kennedy Space Center with no date (maybe Austin) or just leave it off.

The name design - baseball
Jeselnik

Thank you so very, very much!

Here are your requested designs...

john_universalround.jpg

kyra_univround.jpg

austin_univround.jpg

lili_univround.jpg

hailey_univround.jpg

kali_univround.jpg

betty_univround.jpg

jimmie_univround.jpg

jeselnik_baseballfill.jpg

kennedyspace_nodate.jpg

Hi Amy-

Thank you so much, but please forgive me. The one I had for last year said outwit, outlast, outplay. Could I get that one-5th grade doesn't do the writing for FCAT's this year. Sorry-I didn't realize you had a couple different sayings for this candy bar.

I have a few variations of this design - this should be right...

dawson_candy2-1.jpg

Hi Dottie-

Congratulations to Jake!! So, are you ready for middle school. We got into the fundamental school we wanted so we're happy. Hope all is going well.

Amy-sorry for the hijack.
Judy, Got your message sent you a PM- Amy sorry for the 2nd hijack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter