Amerisuites West??

kritters4

Mouseketeer
Anyone stay at the Amerisuites before the criuse??? Have reservations for 2 days prior and wondering how it was. Got a rate of $59. How were the transfers to and from the airport, what was the pool like and was the room CLEAN?? THanks!!

I think that was the Amerisuites we stayed at late last year ($33 via Hotwire...they don't tell you the name in advance, but you can tell which one it is by the amenities, in case you want to check out their rates). We didn't use the pool, but the hotel itself was fine. Clean rooms, comfortable, and decent free continental breakfast. The only thing that worried me a bit was that they didn't answer the phone the first time I called for the shuttle (there is a direct line phone in the baggage area), but I called back a couple minutes later and they answered. Shuttle arrived 10-15 minutes later. The driver was really nice and informed us that they offer the shuttle free to nearby places such as restaurants. We didn't use it for that, tho', as there is a TGI Friday's within walking distance.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter