AmeriSuites on 535??

Kelli J

Earning My Ears
Has anyone stayed at this new Property. They say they are 3 miles away from WDW and are on Rt 535. From valuetrips.com I was able to get a rate of $59 a night, since I seemed to have missed the Priceline bonuses. :(

I usually stay at HIFS but had a scuffle with them the last time I was there and never got a response from a written letter to the GM and to Bass Hotels who owns Holiday Inns.

Kellij

<font color=blue>FW '76, off site '81, Poly '88, CB '91, DxL '93, WL '94, off site '95, FW (homes) '97 & '99, off site (HIFS) '99 & Feb, Mar, Nov & Dec '00, ASMo '00</font>

<font color=red>FUTURE TRIPS Jan '01 and DisneyLand Apr '01</font>

Haven't stayed there, but have stayed at a couple other AmeriSuites (one in FL) and have been more than satisfied. Don't know if they are all under same corp management or not

is it? I pass the construction site every day on the way ot work in Epcot..Its almost ready, however!!

I would love to hear about this hotel when you get back. I have a family of six and we are always interested in new suites. Your rate sounds fantastic and much less than most offers at the HIFS. We really liked HIFS but if it comes down to money we would stay elsewhere if its just as nice.

I've never stayed at that one but I stayed at another Amerisuites this weekend and was very pleased!! The one we were in had a little wall that separated the living room area from the bedroom. The couch was a pull-out and then we had a king bed. There was also a little fridge, microwave, sink, plates/cups and a coffeemaker. There was also the TV and a VCR. We really liked this hotel (it was our first time there) and plan to make it a frequent stay place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You'll get mixed up, of course, as you already know.
You'll get mixed up with many strange birds as you go.
So be sure where you step.
Step with care and great tact, and remember life's just a great balancing act.
--Dr. Seuss

I have not seen this Amerisuites but I am looking forward to checking it out the next time I am in the Disney area. I have stayed at Amerisuites in Tampa near Busch Gardens twice. The room is spacious and the price is right. We are going to Busch on the 17th of Feb. and will staying again--got a great price of $59. thorough Valuetrips.com

This AmeriSuites supposedly opened on Dec. 10, 2000. We have reservations there for April 2001 and we got a price of $199.00 (including all taxes) for 4 nights which we thought was a great deal.

Amerisuites in NJ on Rte1 and founf the accomadations very acceptable. We stayed on New Years Eve 2 years ago and were very happy. Now if one on a major highway in NJ was good, How do you think one so close to WDW the vacation capitol of the world will fair? :D

NJdvcers.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest