american express

happ7

Earning My Ears
hi can anyone give me info on this??
if i use my american express card i can get discounts? how do i find out abou that?
thanks!

Go to www.americanexpress.com to see the MANY different AMEX cards that are available. Some have an annual fee and some are free. Some give cash-back, some airline miles, some hotel points, etc. We have the Sheraton Starpoints card (actually an Optima card), and we get 1 Starwood point for every dollar charged. (Starwood is the parent company of Sheraton, Westin, Four Points...hotels.)

Here's a link for the American Express White Glove Program: http://www.wdwig.com/amex.htm

Benefits will probably change in 2001.

Here's a synopsis. We use our Delta Skymiles American Express at Disney primarily to accumulate miles; we seldom have taken advantage of the other "white gloves" discounts,and I should note that we also have(had) a MKC card.

All benefits are subject to change without notice. White Glove Treatment benefits subject to change without notice.

Valid through 1/1/00 - 12/30/00

Free Millennium Themed White Glove Treatment hip pack at hotel check-in, one per party.

15% off merchandise on purchases of $50 or more at select Downtown Disney shops: World of Disney, Team Mickey, Disney's Days Of Christmas, Team Mickey, Pooh Corner, Disney at Home, Avigators and DTV. Restrictions apply so be sure to inquire at the store!

10% off meals, merchandise and 20% off selected seatings of the Gospel brunch at the HOUSE OF BLUES® at Downtown Disney. Call 407-934-BLUE.

At DisneyQuest receive 20% off the price of admission. 10% off merchandise at the DisneyQuest Emporium ; 10% off food and beverage purchases at The Cheesecake Factory® Express located inside DisneyQuest.

10% off select Dinner Shows: - 9:30 PM Hoop Dee Doo Revue; 5:15pm and 8:00pm Polynesian Luau shows . To receive this discount, reservations are required. Call 407-WDW-DINE and ask for White Glove Treatment.

20% off Disney's Winter Summerland and Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Courses

10% off lunch at Fulton's Crab House or Portobello Yacht Club at Downtown Disney

10% off selected boating activities at Disney marinas

20% off Select Tours and Programs when you Charge them on Your American Express Card - To receive this discount, reservations are required. Call 407-WDW-TOUR for reservations and information

EROS

Risk vs. Reward.
A Bird in the Hand vs. Two in the Bush.
Life vs. Death.
j0162997(t).gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter