July 25:
Flushed Away

August 1:
Charlotte’s Web

August 8:
Open Season

August 15:
Over the Hedge

I almost forgot!!! Thank you so much for posting a reminder. This is always such a hit with my DGDs!

Thank you so much for posting that! :banana:

It gets sooooooo hot here in the summertime; I feel bad making them go out and play when after 15 minutes they're about to burst into flames!

This will be a good alternative :)

THANKS !!!! I never heard of this before and my local Regal is participating - I have DGrD and DNeph every day this summer - and we will be under construction, front and back of house, for the entire summer - and the builder says the pool and backyard playground are closed and off-limits because of his equipment!! Now I know where we will be at least one morning a week - you just helped save my sanity!!:crazy: :worship: (somewhat;) !)

We did this all last summer. Even planned a large get together will all the neighborhood kids, its fun!!!! Cant beat the price either! LOL

Thanks. We picked out a few we are interested in from both theatres. That will be a good break in the heat of summer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter