Ama ama - finally a great review- don't miss it!

MrsG

<font color=peach>We teachers ARE the worst!<br><f
WE're here at Aulani and we were very hesitant about trying AMA AMA because of generally lousy reviews. Ds and his bride were here two weeks ago, tried it for lunch and loved it. We had made one ressie for our stay for dinner but decided to eat there our first night here as a walk in. We had the steak dinner for two and it was incredible- enough for leftovers and extremely tasty with a nice presentation. The service was impeccable and the views incredible. Last night was our ressie dinner. We both ordered different fare (pasta and fish) and again we were not disappointed. We are used to finer restaurants and this is definitely there with food and service. Don't miss it because of lousy reviews.

Thanks so much for the review. I don't know if I'll ever get to try it, but I really like the Hawaiian menu and the idea of sitting oceanside. In fact, I wish the Polynesian had a signature restaurant with a similar menu. :)

Yay! Somebody else who liked Ama Ama!

I went there both times we stayed at Aulani for lunch, since we couldn't stomach the dinner prices, but had a great meal that was very worthwhile both times for lunch, especially considering we were in our board shorts and rash guards (it was picked the first time because we didn't want to leave the pool and wanted non-poolside type food).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter