Am I the only one who doesn't like Sponge Bob?

I CAN'T STAND SPONGEBOB!!!!! It's the stupidest, most annoying show ever created.

Yes, I feel strongly about this. :D

ps...my daughter(12) is sitting here telling me to write "but my daughter loves it." So there ya go, daughter.
It must be a recessive gene.

I personally liked Spongebob before he even became popular. We recently switched from having cable to only having limited basic cable so we don't get him on our T.V. anymore. But I still like him. Actually I would like to see the movie but am too embarrassed to go w/o a kid! :earboy2:

I don't care for Spongebob...my nephew likes him, but I just don't find anything about him funny...

I am with the OP. I hate SpongeBob. I think it is the stupidest cartoon on the face of the planet. My 8 year old DS, on the other hand, LOVES him. I took him to see the SpongeBob movie, which has to count for some major parenting points since I wanted nothing more than to poke myself in the eye with a sharp, pointy stick during the whole movie! :earboy2:

Annoying and stupid. I cringe everytime I see a yellow sponge with a face on anything. Eeehh Gads, I just do not get it :rolleyes:

Oh, and thankfully my daughter has no interest in him...phew, phew!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter