Am I supposed to receive any documents in the mail from DCL?

summerrluvv

<font color=darkorchid>Work Hard. Have Fun.<br><f
Our cruise was booked 3 weeks out. Are they supposed to mail me anything?

Yes, you should be getting a booklet any day now.

My cruise is Sept. 2 and I received mine about a week or so ago.

Our cruise was booked 3 weeks out. Are they supposed to mail me anything?

you should t something, but don't worry if you do not.

you can do your on-line check in and print the documents. take them with you.

if you do not get your luggage tags, you can get them at the luggage drop off. write the room sumber and last name on the tags.

everything else will take care of itself.

have booked last minute several times and there is really no big deal. any other questions let us know.

you should t something, but don't worry if you do not.

you can do your on-line check in and print the documents. take them with you.

if you do not get your luggage tags, you can get them at the luggage drop off. write the room sumber and last name on the tags.

everything else will take care of itself.

have booked last minute several times and there is really no big deal. any other questions let us know.

Oh good, thanks! I did the online check in the day I booked, so that is taken care of!

Just as an FYI, If you booked through a Travel Agent they will get the documents and send them to you, so there may be a slight delay in that process longer than if you were to get the docs straight from DCL.

But you will get docs including your luggage tags.

Just as an FYI, If you booked through a Travel Agent they will get the documents and send them to you, so there may be a slight delay in that process longer than if you were to get the docs straight from DCL.

But you will get docs including your luggage tags.

I didn't use a TA :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter