am I missing something here???

P'colaFla

Mouseketeer
Why is there no FAQ & info thread for the All Stars? I may have just missed it. We just got back from our Sept trip (CSR) and we are planning another big trip in January, however, we want to go for a quick week-end trip in November to use our passes and will only be there a couple of days. Since it will be a budgeted trip we wanted to stay at All Stars. I have searched for photos and info and I did find some, although very few......... but I couldn't believe no faq thread. There seems to be one for everything else. I know its just a value resort but c'mon it is a Disney resort! From what I've seen they look rather nice too and for the rate I'm getting for it I can't pass it up. Sure wish someone would start one! ;)

WDWIG has an FAQ for the All Stars but you are right that I don't remember seeing one here on the RB. I say go for it! :)

We will be staying at All Star Movies for our February trip. We stayed there in May 2000 already and really enjoyed it. They may be value resorts but they have their own charm and we really enjoyed our stay there. :)

I would love to but I have no info on them. We have only stayed once and it was December about 7 years ago and it was so blasted cold we left after two days and came home...we were miserable. Maybe someone will though. I will keep watching. Thanks for the info, I will check out the other one.

Someone had a thread going with info about the All Stars, but it's probably buried. Try doing a search and maybe it will pop up! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter