Am I in the right place? (An introduction)

BigRedGoat

Back to the world 11/12-11/18
Hello all! I'm a long time lurker on these boards and have yet to find my place. I feel like I'm too old for the college board, but too young for the adult board. Anyone care to let me know if I'm in the right place?

My name's Ryan, I'm 25, and love WDW. I guess you could say that I'm not a typical Disney fan; I have long hair and a beard, I play drums, I listen to metal, I drag race constantly, and well, I love to drink. (Although not in the typical jock "Lets go get smashed!" chest-bumping sense.)

For the last 5 years I have been making a yearly pilgrimage to WDW, trying to take new friends with me each time. This years trip got bumped back to January 2009. I'm bringing my best friend of 16 years, another close friend, and his girlfriend with me this time. My close friend was last at WDW in 1987, and his girlfriend has never been, so it should be interesting to say the least. My BFF (Best F***ing Friend, as she says) and I went together in 2006, which was her first time since childhood as well. Just trying to help spread the magic!

Me:
Racing at the track:
n1221362906_30190667_8491.jpg

Sleeping at the track:
n1221362906_30190686_5200.jpg

With the BFF (and fellow theme-park enthusiast):
n1221362906_30114932_5127.jpg

Sorry about the long-winded intro, just wanted to make sure I covered everything. So if any of you see a 6 foot tall bearded man, with a beer in his hand, running around while clapping, laughing, and giggling like a 6 year old, feel free to say "HI!"

-Ryan

Hello all! I'm a long time lurker on these boards and have yet to find my place. I feel like I'm too old for the college board, but too young for the adult board. Anyone care to let me know if I'm in the right place?

My name's Ryan, I'm 25, and love WDW. I guess you could say that I'm not a typical Disney fan; I have long hair and a beard, I play drums, I listen to metal, I drag race constantly, and well, I love to drink. (Although not in the typical jock "Lets go get smashed!" chest-bumping sense.)

For the last 5 years I have been making a yearly pilgrimage to WDW, trying to take new friends with me each time. This years trip got bumped back to January 2009. I'm bringing my best friend of 16 years, another close friend, and his girlfriend with me this time. My close friend was last at WDW in 1987, and his girlfriend has never been, so it should be interesting to say the least. My BFF (Best F***ing Friend, as she says) and I went together in 2006, which was her first time since childhood as well. Just trying to help spread the magic!

Me:
Racing at the track:
n1221362906_30190667_8491.jpg

Sleeping at the track:
n1221362906_30190686_5200.jpg

With the BFF (and fellow theme-park enthusiast):
n1221362906_30114932_5127.jpg

Sorry about the long-winded intro, just wanted to make sure I covered everything. So if any of you see a 6 foot tall bearded man, with a beer in his hand, running around while clapping, laughing, and giggling like a 6 year old, feel free to say "HI!"

-Ryan

hahaha i liked the ending! Well you may see me, I work in entainment costuming at the Magic Kingdom. i may have missed it but when are you coming down?

I'll be there from January 13-18, escaping another New York winter. 70 degrees is hot when you're used to 20. lol

hi ryan, and welcome to the colledge board!. i just have 1 requirement, and that is that tomorrowland is the best land in the whole park. we'd get on then

hi ryan, and welcome to the colledge board!. i just have 1 requirement, and that is that tomorrowland is the best land in the whole park. we'd get on then

Sorry, but I'm gonna have to go with DHS being the best. Running back and forth between Tower of Terror and Rockin Rollercoaster about 6 times in a row is a trip highlight for me. The TTA is always required riding for me and my friends though!

Sorry, but I'm gonna have to go with DHS being the best. Running back and forth between Tower of Terror and Rockin Rollercoaster about 6 times in a row is a trip highlight for me. The TTA is always required riding for me and my friends though!

i like the great moovie ride, the stunt shows, al the stage shows and back lot tour.

that's about it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter