Am I expecting to much.......

wrwrwrwreee1971

Mouseketeer
On Monday, at La Cantina San Angel, I ordered cantina Nachos without Sour Cream and cheese. The server took my special order and I was served accordingly. I went back on Wednesday and ordered the same thing, and I was told that they did not take special orders due to the crowd. This was at 3 pm when the crowd was light. I politely walked away and did not make a scene. I went back on Friday and asked for the same special order. I was again told no special orders. I again just walked away. If I would have made a scene, would I have got my cantina nachos the way I wanted them? I told them I could not have the dairy, but that did not make a difference.

I've only been there once, but service didn't seem to be their strong point :goodvibes .

I think that it is a matter of employees not knowing what is going on. I went there an asked a girl who worked there but had just gotten off if they sold a la carte tacos because I was not that hungry and she told me that I could and that they had a key for a single taco on the register. I went up to the window and the boy/man who waited on me told me I could not. I told him what the girl had told me and after looking at the key pad for about 10 minutes he finally found the key that said single taco and I was able to get it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter