Am I Doing Something Wrong - Regarding Download

Madi100

DIS Veteran
I went into itune last week and the Christmas show does not show up. Now I go in there to do this week's show and that one is there, but the new one for this week is not. What am I doing wrong?

I'm having a problem too..although it's with the link to download the mp3 file from the DIS site to my computer. It does work with the "listen now" button though.

Yeah it's called a PODcast but it doesn't have to be listened to on an iPod:lmao: "Listen Now" will have to do for this weeks episode, if you want it NOW!

Yeah it's called a PODcast but it doesn't have to be listened to on an iPod:lmao: "Listen Now" will have to do for this weeks episode, if you want it NOW!

As usual, iTunes-listeners are left out as the episode again is not available on iTunes. Sigh ... What's up with their iPod/iTunes-hatred? Week after week, us iPod-owners must really beg in order to get the episode in their iTunes.

On the front page, the link is incorrect (roundtable74-01018.mp3 instead of roundtable74-010108.mp3).

My postcount is too low to post links, so I guess you'll have to figure out yourselves how to download the show. :(

I love the podcast, but I don't understand that you guys have the time to record a new podcast week after week, but don't have the time to check the correct links or upload a correct feed for iTunes. :(

Dis-appointed. Again.

I als0 tried early this m0rning t0 p0st the missing "_" bef0re the eight, but my p0st c0unt was t0 l0w. Well, h0pefully this p0st will get my p0st c0unt a little cl0ser t0 helping th0se that are having difficulties s0lving the riddle next time 0ut.:)

Human error...it happens. Not a big deal as i'm sure they will fix the link as soon as they see that there's trouble with it. :)

Thanks for posting the link :goodvibes - I was still having trouble & no time for Listen Now...if it weren't for my Zen M & the bookmarks I'd miss so much!

:rolleyes1 and I thought it was all the "Ugly Betty" episodes I was trying to download today....but the link worked from jrgutknect...Thanks!!!!

Try http://www.wdwinfo.com/podcast/roundtable74-010108.mp3 instead. That should work. At least it did for me. Once you download it you can import it into iTunes manually.

I'm sure they'll get it fixed as soon as possible.

It's amazing what one single missing digit will do to a computer...computer...computer....computer... :rotfl:

I couldn't get this to work either:confused3 I listen in the car, good things come to those who wait (I hope).

Listen Now still not working for 12/25 for me but 1/1 is?!? I see the date listed but nothing loads...

Kim

If you have an iPod, right click on the link from the post above and choose "save target as". Just save it to your desktop, then open iTunes and import it (click "File" then "Import"....) It should be saved to your music list, then you can move it to your podcast list. Hopefully that will work for you guys until they get this figured out.

If you have an iPod, right click on the link from the post above and choose "save target as". Just save it to your desktop, then open iTunes and import it (click "File" then "Import"....) It should be saved to your music list, then you can move it to your podcast list. Hopefully that will work for you guys until they get this figured out.

It's a miracle - now I can listen to my I-Pod! THANKS sooooo much :-):thumbsup2

Thanks for the tip! I have been fussing with iTunes for a while trying to figure out why it wouldn't download. Should have known to come here first! :lmao:

Hopefully I can follow your instructions well enough.

FYI--with the server migration this week, I am sure the team is swamped and that it why this detail has gone unattended.

I wasn't suggesting there was anything wrong with the team. I thought I was doing something wrong because others could see it. I'm just thrilled that it's available. When I start paying, I can start complaining about when it will be done.

It downloaded, it downloaded!!! I didn't have to do a thing - I didn't have to save the target, import, add zeros, NOTHING!!! :yay: :yay:

(it's the little things in life for me, obviously...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter