Am I determined, or do I need to be commited??

Determined or Certifiable??

• Determined

• Certifiable

Results are only viewable after voting.

JacksLilWench

Bloody Pirates...
I can't tell, so I'm gonna need an outside opinion.

Ever since my first trip to WDW I've wanted to honeymoon there, while I wear the "Bride" ears with the veil and my new husband wears the "Groom" Mickey ears with the tux front and the top hat. Last time I went to the parks, I couldn't find the Groom ears (oh no!) I was pretty bummed out. It was definitely something I had been hoping for for my future.

Right now I'm not in a serious relationship, not really dating anyone, and not necessarily looking to get married in the near future. But I found the Groom ears on a website for sale. And half of me wants so badly to buy them and tuck them away somewhere for when I do get married-because I do want to, I just need to grow up a little first! The other half of me tells me I'm a psycho and need to let this one go. But what do you think???

Thanks!

Well, my opinion is that you should secretly get them and hide them away. If this is a dream you have, and you fear not being able to obtain the ears down the road, I say get them now. I wouldn't go publicizing it, because you could come off a little crazy, especially to your future Hubby, when you meet him. However, once you meet the right guy, you two are madly in love and planning your wedding, and you pull out the ears with an explanation of dreams of a Disney Honeymoon for longer than you can remember, he'll get it. Just my 2 cents.

If you buy them and tuck them away, you're fine. If you make
every future blind date or boyfriend try them on so you can find
out if he's "the one", you're certifiable!

Well, my opinion is that you should secretly get them and hide them away. If this is a dream you have, and you fear not being able to obtain the ears down the road, I say get them now. I wouldn't go publicizing it, because you could come off a little crazy, especially to your future Hubby, when you meet him. However, once you meet the right guy, you two are madly in love and planning your wedding, and you pull out the ears with an explanation of dreams of a Disney Honeymoon for longer than you can remember, he'll get it. Just my 2 cents.

This is pretty much exactly what I would have said! They do change what's available over the years, so if you have your heart set on a particular Bride & Groom set of ears, you probably should get them and hide them away for when they are appropriate to bring out with your own Prince Charming. :)

Sounds perfectly normal to me. :thumbsup2

I totally agree with this....and I think you are perfectly normal.

ITA! If this gives you peace of mind, go ahead and get them. :thumbsup2

If you buy them and tuck them away, you're fine. If you make
every future blind date or boyfriend try them on so you can find
out if he's "the one", you're certifiable!

Hahaha, I definitely have plans to tuck them away until the time is right-like AFTER I already have the ring and informed the guy of our next move, lol!

You could put them in your "hope chest" - do people still have hope chests?

I don't have a hope chest...but now I have an excuse to get one!

You guys have been awesome, I appreciate it. I do feel a little better about doing this, haha. Thanks guys!

Good thinking, Derby4me! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter