Am I crazy or did I hear a repeat CM story?

IHeartTink04

DIS Veteran
I just listened to yesterday's podcast and I swear that we heard the CM experience about the kid at Whispering Canyon Cafe who received a huge fork after he dropped his.

Lucky you! I can't get mine read once and you get yours twice!

I know I'm crazy, but I did in fact hear the repeat. :lmao:

I go thru all the voicemails we receive and put the ones I plan to use in a folder. I delete them from the folder when I use them - usually. Apparently, in this case, I didn't, hence the repeat.

There are any number of reasons why a voicemail won't be picked for inclusion on the show - the main reason is the audio quality of the phone call. In some cases, the quality is just too bad to use and no amount of magic will bring it up to par. The usual culprit is a bad cell phone connection. Also, if you don't leave an email address, or if we can't understand your email address, we usually won't use it.

It's nothing personal, I promise :goodvibes

Pete

Also, if you don't leave an email address, or if we can't understand your email address, we usually won't use it.

It's nothing personal, I promise :goodvibes

Pete

If we leave our board name is that OK or do we need to leave an email? If that is the case then hat explains why you did not play either of my voicemails

I leave my email and my board name, though my board name is part of my email... but I can understand the need for a clear email addy, so that random people (like me) don't write in that they never got their prize.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter