am I allowed here

Robbya

Mouseketeer
Hey im a regular on the disboards but I am not a part of the college program...i was just wondering if that is all this page is for or if there is anyone here like me just going to college while still being a fan of the mouse and Dis Unplugged

LoL, I'm sure you are allowed here though from what I've seen a large majority of us are going into the Disney College Program but we'd be more than happy to have you here too! Welcome!

Of course you're welcome! A lot of us are Disney College Or Careerstart but i'm pretty sure this is a "Whoever is in college and loves Disney" Board :thumbsup2

Of course you're welcome! A lot of us are Disney College Or Careerstart but i'm pretty sure this is a "Whoever is in college and loves Disney" Board :thumbsup2

That's what i took it as when i first saw that it was a college board. Welcome!

I agree, I just assumed it was for anyone in college who loves Disney! :cool1: I've been on the DIS for a long time, but I only just recently began reading this forum for the same reason. I hope to do the CP after graduation, but I'm not currently involved in it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter