Alumni hangout website?

wendy darling

Disney Cast Member
Anyone know the website address for the wdwcp alumni hangout? I used to go there all the time.

Thanks...

The CP alumni website was taken down awhile ago unfortunately. I used to go on it all the time too.

So that is what happened to it. I was curious myself when I tried to find it so that I could update information including stuff for my second program coming up and I couldn't find it. That's sad because I loved that website.

I loveeed th at board. I don't understand, did the owner shut it down or did Disney? I don't think there was anything questionable at all on that website.

It's a shame because when I was applying for the college program, I found those websites MUCH more helpful than the official website. And I met several of my good friends from the CP on that board before I even left.

I loveeed th at board. I don't understand, did the owner shut it down or did Disney? I don't think there was anything questionable at all on that website.

The owner would occasionally make a post that said that they were thinking about shutting it down. They weren't making any money off of it, so it was all out of their pocket. Although there wasn't an official post, I'm farily certain that they decided to let it go. Myspace and Facebook were starting to take off too and traffic was dropping.

I'm sure Disney wasn't happy with it, though. Lots of rumors and crap came off that board. Also their section for non-alum was written in the late 90's and was almost completely inaccurate by the sites end.

It's a shame because when I was applying for the college program, I found those websites MUCH more helpful than the official website. And I met several of my good friends from the CP on that board before I even left.

It is a shame. That was one of my favorite CP boards. I have several other Disney boards that I frequently visit (only one "just CP" board) but that was my favorite one for CP chatting.

And it was the board owners that shut it down.

It is a shame. That was one of my favorite CP boards. I have several other Disney boards that I frequently visit (only one "just CP" board) but that was my favorite one for CP chatting.

And it was the board owners that shut it down.

May I ask what the other "just CP" board is that you visit?
I'm always looking!

May I ask what the other "just CP" board is that you visit?
I'm always looking!

Sure. It's:
wdwcpinfo.com
After typing in the address, go to Meet and Greet. Then click on message boards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter