Alternatives to Disney Hotels

angelaV71

Earning My Ears
Several weeks… maybe months ago I was listening to the podcast and there was a question regarding a family trip to Disney someone…. Pete – Kevin – or John suggested the Villas. I don’t remember what podcast but I want to know more about the Villas.

Can anyone tell me more about the specific Villas that they were talking about? Where do I find information? Has anyone stayed there?

I am trying to plan a vacation for my family. There may be 10 – 15 people traveling and I wanted an alternative to the moderate hotels on Disney property.

Sherton Vistana Villas. They are absolutely beautiful. Friends of mine stayed there and they loved it. I went over to check them out and I would definitely stay there. Nice and big, very nice furnishings. A very good alternative, especially with that many people.

Here is a link to some info. Be sure to check out the Photo Gallery! The pics are awesome.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/Resorts/Sheraton/Vistana/index.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter