Also Finally Joined!

Butler Family

Husband and Dad of a Disney Family
Just wanted to say Hello to DIS!!

I have been going to WDW for over 35 years! I made my first visit at age 4 and have been probably close to 50-60 times(Mostly long weekend trips)! WDW never gets old for me or my family! We are fortunate enough that we only live a little over 3 hours away by car so we can go often. My six year old DS has been 18 times and my 2 year old DS has been 10 times. My wife and I got engaged at the Magic Kingdom close to 12 years ago! We have stayed mostly at the monorail resorts each trip with a few adventures to BC, BW, and WL. I am always looking for different resorts or things to do, so I often get advice from this forum. WDW never gets old to any of us as we try to go about every quarter for a few days! We have never stayed over 4 nights "on property". We think going more often is better for us instead of longer trips down. We have been fortunate to travel all over the world on vacations, however WDW is and will always be our "Special" spot!

I have been reading this site for a year or so now, however today I wanted to stick my nose out and say "Hello".

Heading down to Wilderness Lodge on Friday for a 3 night trip and Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween on Sunday.

Welcome.jpg

Wow! That is a lot of trips to WDW. I am envious that you live so close. It sounds like you've stayed in a lot of great resorts there. Wilderness Lodge is a favourite of mine. I'm sure you'll have a great time at MNSSHP. I agree with you about the shorter but more frequent trips. I do wish that was an option for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter