Almost Free**Cheap deals*** Holidays are UPON us !!!

Does Target make it a big deal to price match amazon? I've only done it with target.com and had no problem. I want to do the epic deal, but don't want to be told no.

Does Target make it a big deal to price match amazon? I've only done it with target.com and had no problem. I want to do the epic deal, but don't want to be told no.
It was easy the time I did it. I went to cs, I pulled it up on my phone and showed them. The only part that was a pain is they have to pull it up on their own device to make sure price is still active, I guess.

Vintage Retro Art Deco Owl Head Charm Stud Earrings + Classical Style Crystal Diamond Owl Design Necklace - $1.05 free shipping

http://www.amazon.com/niceEshop-TM-2Pcs-Pack-Classical/dp/B00DNQIIE8/ref=pd_sbs_misc_

Just wanted to say that I followed this link to Amazon and ended up ordering seahorse necklace for DD. It was under a $1 (including shipping with Amazon Prime) and it arrived (from China) within just a few weeks (like under 2) and it is SUPER cute!! I don't expect super high quality for that price or from China, but honestly, this could definitely pass for a $10-$15 gift. Thanks for the link! ................P

Egdisney said:
It was easy the time I did it. I went to cs, I pulled it up on my phone and showed them. The only part that was a pain is they have to pull it up on their own device to make sure price is still active, I guess.

Thank you. I ended up going and the person wasn't sure if it was from a private seller, but she asked her supervisor. I guess it also depends if the person knows how to navigate amazon, but it was worth it. I paid $3.15 including tax.

LOTS of Disney items in the Amazon Lightning Deals today in honor of Walt's Birthday!! :cool1:

Just wanted to say that I followed this link to Amazon and ended up ordering seahorse necklace for DD. It was under a $1 (including shipping with Amazon Prime) and it arrived (from China) within just a few weeks (like under 2) and it is SUPER cute!! I don't expect super high quality for that price or from China, but honestly, this could definitely pass for a $10-$15 gift. Thanks for the link! ................P

Just a funny story related to items from China: I ordered a watch after seeing some things on this thread. I had no qualms, since I get stuff on eBay from China all the time. But when it arrived the other day, I opened the package and found a showerhead instead of a watch :confused3 :rotfl2:

Not a huge deal since it was just a stocking stuffer, and the seller appears to be trying to rectify the situation - although after jumping through a lot of hoops to send them pictures and stuff I haven't heard from them in 24 hours....hmmmm..... If they don't come through, then I'll just file a claim with Paypal, and if they expect me to pay to send a showerhead back to China - that's NOT gonna happen - well then I'll just file a dispute with my credit card. It was a whopping $2.50 - I'm not going to stress over it!!

LOTS of Disney items in the Amazon Lightning Deals today in honor of Walt's Birthday!! :cool1:

Thanks for the heads up. Didn't buy anything Disney related, but just bought two great gifts for a terrific price! Trying to make the most of our Amazon Prime membership this year!..................P

Thanks for the heads up. Didn't buy anything Disney related, but just bought two great gifts for a terrific price! Trying to make the most of our Amazon Prime membership this year!..................P

So I'm not the only one who feels like they are stalking the Amazon deals lately!?! :rotfl2: I actually went so far as to put some reminders on my phone today so I wouldn't forget! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Just a funny story related to items from China: I ordered a watch after seeing some things on this thread. I had no qualms, since I get stuff on eBay from China all the time. But when it arrived the other day, I opened the package and found a showerhead instead of a watch :confused3 :rotfl2:

Not a huge deal since it was just a stocking stuffer, and the seller appears to be trying to rectify the situation - although after jumping through a lot of hoops to send them pictures and stuff I haven't heard from them in 24 hours....hmmmm..... If they don't come through, then I'll just file a claim with Paypal, and if they expect me to pay to send a showerhead back to China - that's NOT gonna happen - well then I'll just file a dispute with my credit card. It was a whopping $2.50 - I'm not going to stress over it!!

I had an issue earlier this month. Got some ear rings, but when they got here, the posts were broke off. All well, it was just $1.

Walmart has Monopoly, Sorry and Trouble for $5. Free in store pickup or you can ship to a local Fed Ex office for free. Since Walmart is a drive, and I pass the Fed Ex almost daily, I shipped the games there. If you start at ebates you can get 4% back.

Kroger is apparently doing a deal on Epic, as well, if you want to give this deal a try... there is also a deal for the Croods.

http://www.southernsavers.com/2013/12/dvd-coupons-free-epic-and-the-croods-dvds-at-kroger/
If you printed the Croods coupon last week but didn't get to Target before the Amazon raised it price back up, Target now has the Croods on sale for $9.99. After the $5 coupon, it will be $4.99 and no need to deal with price matching. Not quite as good as free, but still not a bad price.

Unfortunately, the coupon is no longer available to print. Hope that a few of you who missed the deal (like I did) have your coupons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter