allowance

queenbee0120

Earning My Ears
What would anyone suggest I should be prepared with for a daily "spending amount" for an 8 day stay for me and my daughter? I'm talking a $ amount I should expect to spend per day on food and some spending. Does anyone have a suggestion?

'71 OFFSITE
'73 FW
'74 FW
'77 POLY
'78 DISNEYLAND-OFF SITE
'80 OFFSITE
'92 OFFSITE
'97 CBR
'00 POR
'01 OKWR

It depends on what type of food you are getting. I always budget $100 a day and the children save for the things they want to purchase. We aren't big eaters and slow starters in the AM so we eat breakfast in the room. If it is only the two of you I would think that $100 will be enough unless you are planning to get lots of character meals and make a big purchase. When my dd was 4 she wanted a Cindy costume and that was over $100 but she loved it and it was worth every penny to me. Now she may only spend $50 for the whole vacation.

Yes, that is about what I was also thinking. Thanks for your input. It helps to get the opion of others! :)

'71 OFFSITE
'73 FW
'74 FW
'77 POLY
'78 DISNEYLAND-OFF SITE
'80 OFFSITE
'92 OFFSITE
'97 CBR
'00 POR
'01 OKWR

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter