All you can eat?

MarinaDelRay

Earning My Ears
We are looking into the Dining plan with one CS and one TS. Are there any all-you-can-eat buffet restaurants at Disney? Or does the term buffet mean just that there are alot of choices and you can have one entree....? This is more for our fussy 3 kids than for us!

There are alot of buffets and yes they are all you can eat. Off the top of my head Tusker House at AK for BF, L, D (characters at BF) Hollywood and Vine at DHS for BF, L, D (characters at BF and L), Chef Mickeys at Contemporary Resort for BF and D (characters at both), Cape May for BF and D (characters at BF, clambake seafood buffet at D) Crystal Palace in MK (I believe BF, L, and Dinner but someone correct me if I'm wrong. I know characters are there for BF not sure about the other meals) 1990 Park Faire at Grand Floridian for BF and D (madd hatter, Alice, Mary Poppins etc. for BF, Cinderella, Prince, Stepmother and Stepsisters for D) Biergarten German buffet in Epcot for L and D (German music and dancing) Askerhaus in Epcot has a cold buffet and plated entree B, L, and D I believe ( I beleve Princesses at all three), Boma is an African Buffet for BF, L, and D. Ohanas has all you can eat breakfast platters delivered to your table and meat skewers brought around at D (Lilo and Stich at BF)
Hope this helps.
We have only tried Hollywood and Vine D, Tusker House BF, and Chef Mickeys D. We liked all three for different reasons but our favorite was Tusker House. Adventurous stuff for mom and dad old favorites for the kids. Lots of variety and fresh.

We are looking into the Dining plan with one CS and one TS. Are there any all-you-can-eat buffet restaurants at Disney? Or does the term buffet mean just that there are alot of choices and you can have one entree....? This is more for our fussy 3 kids than for us!

all the buffets are all you can eat...and there are a lot of choices. There is usually a kids' buffet section that's lower to the ground (kid-height) with kid-friendly choices like pizza, chicken nuggets, french fries, plain veggies, etc. But kids can choose their food from any & all sections of the buffet - they are not limited to just the kids section. For that matter, I've seen plenty of picky adults going for the mac & cheese and chicken nuggets off the kids' section

Have been to Crystal Palace breakfast & dinner (both good), Chef Mickey's breakfast (good), Boma Breakfast (best by far), Boma dinner (we didn't like it, but many do); Cape May Cafe Clambake (good, called a clambake but lots of non-fish choices on the buffet and wonderful dessert choices,) 1900 Park Fare dinner (good), Tusker House dinner (good), Hollywood & Vine dinner (good) and breakfast (not good) and Biergarten (good)

There are a lot of good All you can eat at Disney
Chef's Mickey
Bomba
Biergarden
ClamBake (not just fish)
Trail's End
Crystal Palace
Hollywood & Vine
Tusker House
1900 Park Fair
All the Food Courts have many choices to choose from

As well as all you can eat buffets they do meals family style. This is all you can eat aswell - you just ask for more if you wish. We found them easier than up and down to the buffet with 1 young child.

We enjoyed the all you can eat skillet at Whispering canyon and the breakfast platter at askershus. Oh and Ohana!

I know Ohana breakfast and garden grill are also family style.

My kids love bufffets because they are a little picky too. They love Crystal Palace, Chef Mickeys, Cafe May Cafe, Trails End (DH's favorite), and Tusker House. They can find something that they like at all of these without a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter