"All things Jodi and then some ..." aka Trial Watchers' Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless he's afraid that because he calls so often he's on some kind of "ignore this guy" list.

Teresa

He probably wanted to avoid giving his full name because he assumed even the dispatchers would roll their eyes, "Oh good grief, it's GZ AGAIN!" He called 9-11 more in one months time than most of us have in our entire lifetime!

Probably just kept thinking that if he gives his full name they would begin to realize just how much he keeps calling. He should also know that sometimes you don't need to call. He needed to check with neighbors to make sure things are ok.

Maybe he could have just always said "Hello, this is Captain George..." ;)

Interesting that the HOA President didn't think they needed a Neighborhood Watch.

At the time he was new there. He probably didn't really know too much about the recent burglary activity going on.

Or he might be old school and figure everyone should watch out for the neighborhood and call the cops about suspicious persons in the neighborhood just as a given.

We have a pseudo HOA, it's just for the maintenance of our private road into the neighborhood of 25-28 homes out in the boonies and deed restrictions on property use like limits of one animal per acre. At the front of the neighborhood we have signs designating our neighborhood addition's name, a speed limit sign and a neighborhood watch sign. We don't have a captain because we all watch the neighborhood.

I despise HOAs, but then again I live in the boonies for a reason. :teeth:

Good morning by the way.:wave2: Well still morning here.

T-Man, you're not getting up extra early to listen to this trial, are ya?

I slept til 8:30 my time this morning and first thing I thought when I looked at the clock was I missed part of the court proceedings. No more dragging in at noon for AZ courts. :rotfl:

Or he might be old school and figure everyone should watch out for the neighborhood and call the cops about suspicious persons in the neighborhood just as a given.

We have a pseudo HOA, it's just for the maintenance of our private road into the neighborhood of 25-28 homes out in the boonies and deed restrictions on property use like limits of one animal per acre. At the front of the neighborhood we have signs designating our neighborhood addition's name, a speed limit sign and a neighborhood watch sign. We don't have a captain because we all watch the neighborhood.

I despise HOAs, but then again I live in the boonies for a reason. :teeth:

I slept til 8:30 my time this morning and first thing I thought when I looked at the clock was I missed part of the court proceedings. No more dragging in at noon for AZ courts. :rotfl:

I figured you were sleeping in..:lmao:

I live in a rental in HOA, I hate it. I am going on my second round of not being able to use the pool as the owner is dragging their feet in getting the driveway fixed. I am about ready to move. I was told the owner was having health issues with his wife and working to get me the card, a year later I hear differently. They had someone come out and give an estimate and still has not given them the go ahead and fix it. All this for a crack in the driveway. So uncalled for.

No earlier than usual. I get up at 5:15 each morning for work. I have a 20-25 minute commute by car to the nearest train station. Then I get on a train and have an hour commute to get to work. I'm at work by 8:00 am. I tune in shortly after I turn on the computer I use here at work.

I figured you were sleeping in..:lmao:

I live in a rental in HOA, I hate it. I am going on my second round of not being able to use the pool as the owner is dragging their feet in getting the driveway fixed. I am about ready to move. I was told the owner was having health issues with his wife and working to get me the card, a year later I hear differently. They had someone come out and give an estimate and still has not given them the go ahead and fix it. All this for a crack in the driveway. So uncalled for.

:rotfl: I had to, I'm still recuping from that Disney trip, but I managed to catch the last hour of that stupid Jodi movie, what a waste of time.

Man, what a pain about your HOA and I suppose you have little power to complain to the HOA to speed up repairs since you're not the actual home owner.

No earlier than usual. I get up at 5:15 each morning for work. I have a 20-25 minute commute by car to the nearest train station. Then I get on a train and have an hour commute to get to work. I'm at work by 8:00 am. I tune in shortly after I turn on the computer I use here at work.

Dang, you got some serious travel time to get to work.

I'm not gonna be setting an alarm or anything to tune into this trial when it starts in the morning. :laughing:

Well, you never know. I have not tried. But having gone through this situation in a jury trial. Thank god no one got shot, but we did win..

I have a huge issue, defense says Trayvon had grass stains from being on top of GZ, but in these pictures of GZ how come there are no stains on the backside of GZ's clothes? They all look clean. No stains, dirt , not wet. Something seems wrong. She really needed to zoom in on certain area's more.

I have a huge issue, defense says Trayvon had grass stains from being on top of GZ, but in these pictures of GZ how come there are no stains on the backside of GZ's clothes? They all look clean. No stains, dirt , not wet. Something seems wrong. She really needed to zoom in on certain area's more.

You've brought up that lack of grass stains on Zimmerman quite a few times and I agree with you.

My question is if Zimmerman was anywhere around his vehicle where he was supposed to be how'd he end up killing Trayvon down that sidewalk?

You've brought up that lack of grass stains on Zimmerman quite a few times and I agree with you.

My question is if Zimmerman was anywhere around his vehicle where he was supposed to be how'd he end up killing Trayvon down that sidewalk?

I did? If I did I am sorry, I had just thought about that when they were showing GZ's clothes. But while his head was bashed did they find any cement in his head wound? I don't think I asked that.:rotfl:
He wasn't near his truck, he told the 911 operator to have him call and he would let him know where he was. So he went on following Trayvon. He never stopped. If GZ had no stains, no hitting just a shooting and stains on TM clothes because he fell onto the grass face down.

Oh lord, West is doing the cross examination. Here comes a 1000 words to ask a 10 word question.

Good question, and I wonder that too.

He got lost walking back to his car. (sarcasm)

He wasn't heading back to his car, he was following.

So West is attempting to suggest the crime scene evidence has been either tampered with or mishandled? Is this is goal with the cross of this witness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter