all suite hotel

mbiegacz

Earning My Ears
my husband and i are looking for an all suite hotel in the disneyland area. we will have a car so it doesnt need to be within walking distance. we have no kids so main priorities are cleanliness, lounge and dining options, and pool area. the hilton suites loks pretty good. any info would be greatly appreciated.

Hi there, our group of five stayed at the Hawthorne Suites last January for a $49 coupon book rate. (We'd been quoted $99 on the phone.) We liked it! Two room suite with mini fridge. The room set up was comparable to an Embassy Suites/Quality Suites setup. Sofabed in the living room, and then a separate bedroom. Free breakfast, small workout room, pool, gym, small gift shop. We bought our disneyland tix at the front desk for a "3 days for the 2 days" price. They had ample parking but we used their shuttle unless it was at night. It was a nice hotel--not the Ritz, but certainly not a bargain-basement property, either.

I have heard of the Hilton Suites but haven't stayed there.

Have a *magical* time!

You may also want to try the Embassy Suites, Best Western Raffles Suites or Hampton Inn Suites.

Kelsie
Co-Moderator-Disneyland Discussion Board

You may also want to try Residence Inn.

<marquee direction="right" align="left" behavior="alternate"><font size=3><font color=#FF0066><font face="Comic Sans MS"><bold>LISA</marquee></font></font></font></bold>
<marquee direction="left" align="right" behavior="alternate"><font size=3><font color=#6600CC><font face="Comic Sans MS"><bold>"Diva of Dragons"</marquee></font></font></font></bold>
<marquee>
ariel11.gif
</marquee>

You might want to look into Embassy Suites Disneyland. We got a AAA rate of $125 night and that includes a full cooked to order breakfast and an evening reception with drinks and light snacks(you can get non-alcohol bevs also). They also have an indoor pool in case the weather is bad. We are really excited about staying here! Good luck with what you decide on.

Melissa

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes

dancecindy.gif

There is also a new place called Portofino Inn and Suites. They have King suites with a king bed and a sofabed and Kids suites with a King and Bunkbeds.

travel.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter