All Stars Music - Gray Line Pick Up Location

kylieh

DIS Veteran
DH is doing a day tour to Kennedy Space Centre. Pick up is at All Stars Music. Is the pick up point easy to find, in the main bus area to the parks or somewhere different? He will be arriving probably by cab from POFQ very early the morning he does the tour.

Any help will be really appreciated.

Bumping this up. ASM is our pick up for the Causeway viewing of the Atlantis Launch on July 8. Anyone have any info?

My guess is that it will be outside the lobby where the cabs pick up.

1) Out of the "side door".
2) Where cars/taxis drop off & pickup.

3) Be ahead time at the bus stop.
4) They do not wait for stranglers.
5) Even if the bus comes a little early.

1) Out of the "side door".
2) Where cars/taxis drop off & pickup.

3) Be ahead time at the bus stop.
4) They do not wait for stranglers.
5) Even if the bus comes a little early.

What do you mean side door? I've never been to WDW, and am clueless.

OP just wondering where you got info about Kennedy Space Center tour...I didn't know that you could book tours and get picked up at WDW. Is there other options such as Sea World or Universal? Thanks!

If you are taking Magical Express it will be at the same door it is on the side of the check in lobby. Just walk through the middle doors and through the lobby for check in and out the side doors there.

There are also doors that go out the front of the building between the check in lobby and the store and cafeteria. That is where the park busses pick up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter