All-Star Sports Resort - which room to ask?

Filomali

Earning My Ears
Hi, I'll be staying at the All Star Sports in Sept.
I understand that the food court is being renovated.
Is there a drink station in All Start Sports?

We want a room that's not too far from the drink station, not too far from the pool (even though I have no idea if we'll use the pool at all) and not too far from the Magical Express stop. Which room should I ask for?

Is it possible to walk to All Star Music? Can we use the All Star Music pool? (I just thought the guitar or the piano pool looks so cool).

Do they provide towels for the pool?

Thanks, first trip here, still learning about WDW and so excited to go!
I know there are bad reviews about all star sports because of the renovation, but I just want to hope for the best and enjoy our trip.

Hi, I'll be staying at the All Star Sports in Sept.
I understand that the food court is being renovated.
Is there a drink station in All Start Sports?

Yep.

We want a room that's not too far from the drink station, not too far from the pool (even though I have no idea if we'll use the pool at all) and not too far from the Magical Express stop. Which room should I ask for?

It is much better to word your room requests like "close to bus stop", "close to pool" etc. If you ask for room numbers and those rooms are occupied, the room assigner doesn't know why you wanted those rooms.

Is it possible to walk to All Star Music? Can we use the All Star Music pool? (I just thought the guitar or the piano pool looks so cool).

Yup.

Do they provide towels for the pool?

No. You will have to bring towels from your room. You can ask Mousekeeping to bring more towels.

Thanks, first trip here, still learning about WDW and so excited to go!
I know there are bad reviews about all star sports because of the renovation, but I just want to hope for the best and enjoy our trip.

We have really enjoyed our stays at all of the All Stars. I hope you have an awesome trip!:thumbsup2

Thank you. I'm a bit anxious but very excited.
This is our first trip for all of us (me, DH and 2 kids). I might cry when I see the Cinderella castle!

Thank you. I'm a bit anxious but very excited.
This is our first trip for all of us (me, DH and 2 kids). I might cry when I see the Cinderella castle!

Well you've come to right place for people who completely understand that!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter