All star resorts

Bristeruca

Earning My Ears
Hello, I was planning on staying at POP in mid July 2017,but since there is so much discussion about refurbishing I'm a bit leery. So now we will have to go to the All Stars. Never stayed there before and I'm not sure which is better. Opinions and experiences, please.
Thanks!!!

Hello, I was planning on staying at POP in mid July 2017,but since there is so much discussion about refurbishing I'm a bit leery. So now we will have to go to the All Stars. Never stayed there before and I'm not sure which is better. Opinions and experiences, please.
Thanks!!!
I've only stayed at All Star Movies out of any Value resort. I liked it as a kid, and it's great if you have a family. You can try to request the area themed for your kids favorite movie. We often requested Toy Story. It's not guaranteed, but they do their best. All Stars will have far more children at it than Pop Century as that's the most "adult" themed of the values.

I prefer Moderates now since I got married and we haven't stayed value in quite awhile, but I have some friends who will be at Pop Century on our next trip.

We have stayed at all three. We prefer sports, we found the transportation better, we like the theme, we have always had great service there. The theme at music did not appeal to us and movies was fun, but we ended up in the Herbie building and it was a tad far.

We have also stayed at POP, but prefer ASSP.

We haven't stayed at ASSports yet, but we loved our stays at ASMo and ASMu! When we stayed at ASMo we were in the Mighty Ducks section. Our room was so close to ASMu that when we were coming back from the parks we would often ride their bus. We also took turns eating in both food courts. When we stayed at ASMu, we got some pixie dust and were upgraded to a family suite, so that trip was extra special too!

I don't think you can go wrong with any of them! Happy Planning

I have booked into the movie one. The others just didn't seem to appeal to me and I like the disney movies so I thought why not! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter