All Star Music

scarlett873

<font color=hotpink>Surrounded by true friends<br>
what's the best section to request for the ASMu? i've heard the broadway section is best...any suggestions would be helpful!! this will be for our honeymoon...

Personally, I like staying in the Calypso section. It is the 1st section that you go to, and is closer to the lobby/food. However, if this is your honeymoon, and you are not like us, dragging two kids in tow.....this may not be important to you. We have stayed in the Country section too........and it is a LONG walk to the main building. But............being that it is your HONEYMOON, ANY room will seem GREAT. Good Luck! We celebrate our 15th on 8/1/02:D

congrats on your upcoming anniversary! we get married sept 10 there in orlando! we've been waiting for this day since our sophomore year of high school! (1988) very long story...

:Pinkbounc

I think both Calypso bldgs are now considered prefered buildings, meaning you have to pay extra $$ ( I think $10 per night). It depends if you think that is worth it or not. The next closest are the Jazz buildings, but none of the buildings are that far away from the main areas. Music is a good All Star choice for a honeymoon; DH and I always choose it because it seems to fill up last and have less kids! We had a great time, make sure you visit the other resorts to plan future WDW trips!;)

we've already decided that we're going to use some of our time to explore some resorts! in all the times i've been to disney world, i've never wanted to take the time away from the parks to explore the resorts. but this time, with my newly decided relaxed approach to disney (yeah right) we've agreed to choose 4 resorts, in addition to ours, that we want to explore. i think i've chosen POR and WL and he's chosen GF and POFQ...i'm also a gone with the wind fanatic and i want to see the "mansion" areas of POR. fiance wants to explore GF, that's his style for accommodations, even though we can't afford that one yet...i'm very curious about WL though...i've heard wonderful things about it! i only wished that we had the pocketbook for the other resorts for our honeymoon...but that's ok...no matter where we stay, it will be wonderful as long as i'm with my very own prince charming!!!

If your going to be checking out the resorts. You've missed one of the best ones at Disney. Go see Animal Kingdom Lodge. It is awesome!!! Seeing the animals grazing on the savannahs is spectacular. Also if you decide to do this, eat at Boma, excellent buffet. Many african specialties that I tried, although none of it sounded good, it was amazing.
We stayed there four days at Thanksgiving, 2001. It is my #1 pick for a deluxe resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter