All Star Movies

jenseib

Mommy to Claire
OK, I am debating on booking here for a try. I want to know everything about it. I have done some research, but pretend I am really dumb and never heard of it before and tell me all about it. How many pools? Any pictures...Is ther a baby pool? A map or layout of the grounds. Whats preferred. Where yo uwould avoid. Is there a bar? Anything and everything!

OK, I am debating on booking here for a try. I want to know everything about it. I have done some research, but pretend I am really dumb and never heard of it before and tell me all about it. How many pools? Any pictures...Is ther a baby pool? A map or layout of the grounds. Whats preferred. Where yo uwould avoid. Is there a bar? Anything and everything!

Let's see....

2 pools, 1 kiddie pool

map:http://www.wdwinfo.com/maps/ASMapMovies.pdf

Preferred is Toy Story, Fantasia, and Dalmatians buildings.

Yes, there is a bar. It is outside the food court, right across from the Fantasia pool.

My favorite sections are Toy Story and Dalmatians.

Mighty Ducks and Love Bug are actually the farthest rooms. Which I never request, unless you are looking for quiet and peace. The Fantasia area is always busy and noisy because of the pool.

I love Toy Story and their courtyard between buildings is the best of all the resort in my opinion. My son loved it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter