All-Star Movies vs. Coronado Standard Room for One Night

dwheaton

DIS Veteran
So I'm doing a quick solo trip to see Galaxy's Edge in early September for two days and one night. I'm basically flying out at 6 a.m. on the first day and then leaving with the last flight the next night. So the hotel is really just a spot for one night of sleep and to store my things. I'll be park hopping a lot and will be getting up really early on the one morning I'm there for SWGE.

I had booked a rack rate at All-Star Movies for a standard room ($155 after tax) and was hoping to maybe see fall discounts. There's now a Disney Visa discount for the date I'll be there and certain resorts. One is All Star Sports, but that's not available on that date. I can switch to a standard room at Coronado and get a discount, but it would be another $34 for the one night ($189 with tax). Given the nature of my trip, is it worth it to upgrade to Coronado for the one night? I know it's a small amount of money all things considered, but I wonder if it really matters and the money would be better spent elsewhere. I haven't stayed yet at either and know Coronado is nicer, but I'm curious if it's worth it.

If you are planning on spending all your time in the parks, save the money and buy yourself a souvenir or a special treat with the extra money. I'd keep the All Star reservation!

Logically, I think you're both right. I'm probably going to be in there for maybe 5-6 hours of sleep and that's basically it. So even though it's only $34 more, that could pay for at least a meal and a drink or two. Still hoping for at least more general fall discounts, but we'll see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter