All Star Movies Standard Room & Bus Service

mrsbdub

mrsbdub
Good Morning,
I currently have a reservation in November for a standard room at ASM. I have heard that it may be quicker to catch a bus to the parks from All Star Music depending on which section you are in. Can someone please verify this and, if so, please let me know which sections this will be. This could come in quite handy after a long day at the parks. :disrocks:

Mighty Ducks is standard, has own pool and is across the parking lot from ASMu. You can walk over to use food court or bus. It will depend on your actual room location if it's worth it. We've stayed in Mighty Ducks and never walked over to ASMu.

Here is a map ......

Maps_Full_29997.jpg

Request Mighty Ducks-you will be closer to the Music Buses than the Movies Buses from there.:)

For the other sections(except parts of Dalmatians close to Ducks)I would use Movies Buses unless returning from the Parks-then I would just hop on which bus comes first.:)

For anyone not familiar with Ducks,here is just how close it is to Melody Hall(Both pictures taken from same spot.):

Looking back at Ducks after crossing the "road" between Ducks and Music.
20169209308_932396217b_z.jpg

Walkway to Melody Hall after crossing the "road" between Ducks and Music.
20330952686_47e4d6e065_z.jpg

Mighty Ducks is standard, has own pool and is across the parking lot from ASMu. You can walk over to use food court or bus. It will depend on your actual room location if it's worth it. We've stayed in Mighty Ducks and never walked over to ASMu.

Here is a map ......

Maps_Full_29997.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter