• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

All or Nothing?

Hotrod Mickey

Earning My Ears
We were hoping to get a room at The Boardwalk for October 27th to November 2nd but it is completely booked. We got on the waiting list, and booked the week at Wilderness but our heart was set on the Boardwalk. Do you guys think it's smarter to sit tight and wait to see if the entire week becomes available through the waitlist...or call often and keep booking any available days at the Boardwalk and try to piece the week together that way. Which way do you think might be more successful.....the family is praying Boardwalk will come through!

If you're not successful at piecing together an entire week at BWV, you may find yourself with a day at VWL followed by a day or two at BWV followed by another day at BWV followed by... well, you get the idea.

How much would you enjoy spending valuable WDW vacation time moving back and forth -- packing and unpacking, leaving your bags in storage with the bellman until your next room is ready, having to deal with the contents of your refrigerator between the 10 a.m. check-out and the 4 p.m. check-in?

Maybe if you could get BWV at the begining or end of your stay... you could limit yourself to a single move.

Anyway, that's my opinion. Some people may get real pleasure from moving. (There might also be some people who get real pleasure from cleaning leaves out of rain gutters or doing their tax returns.)

-----
Werner Weiss, Curator of Yesterland, featuring discontinued Disneyland attractions

Dear Hotrod Mickey, I don't think that I would take and piece together days. That could be a disaster. Do it a week at a time. It worked for us. I know you need two rooms. But do that as they come available. Tell your better half not to worry. We'll all be at the Boardwalk at the same time. See you at work. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter