all new to me

ALDISNEYFAN

Earning My Ears
I am so nervous about sending in my questions or comments. I have NEVER done anything like this before. If I have process questions to whom do I go? And are mistakes forgiven?Also how do I get those cute little faces or jumping things in my question area?

Please be kind and HELP.

Trying to book May trip, looking for CODES!

Cute smiley faces like these:bounce: :wave2: :bounce:

Welcome to the Dis :wave: This is a lovely friendly site - no question is a silly question and of course mistakes are forgiven.

When you post on the left hand side are a list of smilies just click on one to use it :)

Thank you for the response and the kind words. And yes the cute little faces you used were the ones I was referring too. Here goes my try at using them.::MinnieMo :wave2: ::MinnieMo :wave2:

Welcome to the DIS, both of you:wave2:

As Kaylee said this is a wonderful place and the vast majority of folks are very friendly and helpful. It may seem overwhelming at first, but if you have any questions, that is what we are here for so feel free to ask::MickeyMo

Welcome to the Dis!:wave2: . Don't be shy, post your questions on the boards, we are always willing to help !

Thank You All! You have overwhelmedme already with you responses and the knowlegde I've already gained. You are right it can be addictive!!! all the discussions are full of info.,and I want to read it all. My goal is to do that before I ask any questions which may have been already asked.

:wave2: ::MinnieMo :wave2: ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter