All my cruise planning reservations gone!!

ok.. I called them again and told them I am not the only one have problem and they still said no one else but you.. so please if you have a problem on your reservation .. please call Cynthia.. she is a supervisor and she is the one who don't believe me.. let her know you have a problem too.. Her phone# is 407-566-7000 ext 61356.. please help me!!

I am on the February 3rd Dream cruise as well. I just checked online and our Palo reservation is still there. However, we did print out our confirmation after we booked it as a back up.

I am so sorry! That is very frustrating, I can confirm that their 'confirmation' page is misleading! I went in to make changes to our reservation only on food requests (we have one vegetarian) so I clicked the passenger that was vegetarian and hit "submit"...then it took me to a page that wanted "confirm" but if you scrolled down to the bottom of the page it required you to click a box saying you've read xyz and agree...THEN it would let you "confirm" ..the silly thing is there are TWO "confirm" buttons on the same page...and you have to scroll a long way down to see the second one that requires you to check off this box....then the crazier thing is it said "Congratulations you have successfully completed your reservation" ....uh, I completed and paid for my ressie over a month ago....I even got an email from Disney congratulating me on my upcoming cruise...I didn't book a thing, I just wanted to clarify we had a vegetarian sailing...UGH!!

Maybe if you share these and other 'quirks' you can explain that you DID make a reservation and hit SUBMIT but did not realize you had to confirm again...and with the little box checked...I do know that when I made a Palo ressie it sent me an email confirming...they just have no evidence of you making it b/c likely you didn't hit the number of buttons they needed you to!

Hope you get this straightened out!! And I'm sure you're not alone, just give it more time...they'll realize the bugs in their IT dept....I bet they have capable IT people but look at how many times the site has changed just in the past year! My husband is a software engineer and when the 'boss' is telling you to add xyz when abc still aren't working well, it gets bad quickly!

Good luck!!
Tara

This morning I re-book my spa reservation, it seem nothing special I just clicked the time and confirm... that's all and the reservation is still here ...so I am sure I did nothing wrong on my previous one!

I'll post here as well as the thread re: IT problems, since it seems that there's lots of problems - all our "Saved Activities" for an upcoming Alaska just disappeared yesterday as well. Thanks, OP for Cynthia's ext - that's who I will call so maybe she'll realize you're not making this up.

I'll post here as well as the thread re: IT problems, since it seems that there's lots of problems - all our "Saved Activities" for an upcoming Alaska just disappeared yesterday as well. Thanks, OP for Cynthia's ext - that's who I will call so maybe she'll realize you're not making this up.

thank you so much!!!! Keep me posted!!

I am so happy I read this thread. It does not surprise me at all.

I checked on my ressies and they are there. I found a printer friendly button and then saved the file to my desktop since I don't have access to a printer.

I am very frustrated with DCL's website. I was one of the people who hit their ressie window when the website went down. When it came back up there were no Palo ressies left.

To the original Poster:
Did you not print out what you had done, i.e. as a confirmation. Under the planning center screens, you get a confirmation with the actual Reservation number for Palo ressie for instance. I printed those out. Since I got that, if there ended up being a screwup, I had documented proof I had booked it. When you are in a "https" session, there are supposed to be checks and balances. Maybe you had timed out and not realized what you were typing where not part of a "valid Https Session".

When my cruise documents arrived I checked them right away, and they had the reservations listed right in the document pages.

If you have the confirmation info with Ressie numbers info, then you would have proof DCL screwed up, if not, it is your word against theirs. Saying you made reservations probably wouldn't cut it with them. So sorry to hear you had difficulties. It is an unfortunate thing, but websites can have plenty of problems.

Luvstocruise

I am also on the 2/3 cruise only 20 more days:cool1: I just checked my ressies and everything we booked is still there! Thank God!! Maybe you should call and try to speak with a different supervisor?

In addition to clunky operation of their main site, Disney is way behind on a web site optimized for mobile browsers, unless I'm missing something, its very hard to do anything on my droid for the dcl or main disney sites.

The weird thing is my brother in law also booked the remy on the same night and his reservation also gone.. if I screwed up my reservation ... how about his reservation? Also screw up by him? That is totally not making any sense. Again, I didn't write down the reservation# or print it out because this never happen to me and I thought with all the full screen .. it just wasting a lot of ink. But I swear from now on I will print out everything!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, this won't help with Remy, but if you are missing out on shore excursions that are important to you, you might see if you can find independent contractors who are running the same or similar shore excursions as Disney--we booked ours independently because we are going on our first cruise, and there was a good chance I would have been skunked out of a wheelchair seat if I'd waited.

Are any if your reservations printed in the cruise documents that you received in the mail?

Are any if your reservations printed in the cruise documents that you received in the mail?

I just checked my document , it said I didn't book any activities !! I only booked remy and a spa treatment .. I lose them both...

I just checked my document , it said I didn't book any activities !! I only booked remy and a spa treatment .. I lose them both...

Oh man, still so sorry! I think the best thing is to keep trying Cynthia or making sure others who have this issue (now your brother) call her directly. Even though it's a new ship and all, I really think that at guest services they can try and 'squeeze' you in...just go in with how disappointed/sad you are...I find that Disney really likes to make all their guests happy..

Good luck!! I think that spa treatment will help you immensely!! Hope you get it!!
Tara

Oh man, still so sorry! I think the best thing is to keep trying Cynthia or making sure others who have this issue (now your brother) call her directly. Even though it's a new ship and all, I really think that at guest services they can try and 'squeeze' you in...just go in with how disappointed/sad you are...I find that Disney really likes to make all their guests happy..

Good luck!! I think that spa treatment will help you immensely!! Hope you get it!!
Tara

thanks for reply.. at this point I am over it .. I just want to make sure Cynthia know I wasn't trying to get myself a reservation by lying to her or Disney ..that very important to me!! This is just a dinner reservation but at the same time is also about my principle!!!

thanks for reply.. at this point I am over it .. I just want to make sure Cynthia know I wasn't trying to get myself a reservation by lying to her or Disney ..that very important to me!! This is just a dinner reservation but at the same time is also about my principle!!!

I understand. I hate when someone doesn't believe you and you know you are telling the truth. Good luck that you still get what you want. Have a wonderful cruise.

Well I just received my cruise documents and it says I don't have any shore excursions booked and I did book a snorkelling trip for my family. I went on the website to see if it showed up online and it doesn't. Very irritating.:headache:

The other very strange thing is that my Palo reservation is listed in my cruise documents as a table for 2, yet only has my name listed as a guest. This reservation doesn't show up on the website at all. Clearly there are some major issues! Just glad I have that one in writing on my cruise documents.

Currently on hold with DCL - hoping they have some insight into these issues as they seem to be rather common.

The other very strange thing is that my Palo reservation is listed in my cruise documents as a table for 2, yet only has my name listed as a guest.

Only one name will show up for Palo (at least when we did brunch that is how it was), you'll get 2 tickets on board though.

Just want to give an update on my case...

Few days after I called Disney.. Cynthia (Disney the most horrible customer services representative) called back and told me there is no way she can rebook Remy for me since it all booked up.. and she said " Sorry I cannot rebook for you . Remy sold out long time ago way before the sliver castaway club member window open!" Implying I was lying because I am a silver member, there was no way I could book Remy online. I was so mad and got nothing to say.

Guess what, when I got to the ship last week, I went to Remy try to get myself a reservation, they had plenty available. I got to pick whenever I want. So I am not sure who is lying here... me or Cynthia? haaaaaaaaaaa

BTW, Remy was amazing. The best meal I ever had and I think is actually better than Victoria and Albert (I went to the chef table before).

Here is some pic of the meal.. Enjoy!! :D

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=110162&id=1204503749&l=f723920917

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter