All My Children--What happened today?

inaminute

DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>As long as they're
I admit it. I'm hooked on this show. I've been waiting for months for Babe to tell Bianca about Miranda. MONTHS! It has been a very long, drawn out storyline.

Today, five minutes into the show--we lose power! It was out until the show was over, then came back on!

So, what happened today? Please tell me that today wasn't the day Bianca learned the truth!

I didn't get a chance to listen because I was at work but there were scenes of Babe, Jamie and Ace/James at WDW! They went on a couple of rides and met characters. I wish I could have been there :) JR, Bianca and Kendall were still in the plane heading down to Florida. So I don't think today was the big reveal but I'm hoping it will come soon ... it's been going on waaay too long IMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest