All I can say is WOW!!!!

Roadweaver

Knitting Cruiser
My daughter and I took the cruise on the Wonder 11/26/05.. I am ready to go back again. A friend took the same cruise but on Carnerval's Fantasy. I saw his pictures and almost felt sorry for him. He said that the food was terrible and when I saw the size of his cabin...Anyway, from the moment we arrived at the terminal until the moment we got off on that Thursday, we were treated like queen's.
My daughter took the same cruise for her honeymoon and wanted me to go, I had been told that with all the children they would not be a bother because adults had a separate area , however I did not know how true that was. Plus I was amazed that even when we were in our cabin, I did not hear children running and screaming in the hall.

I will never forget... cookies and milk being delivered while we watched the sunset on the verandah. Coffee (for me) and hot chocolate (for my daughter) was delivered while we set on the veranah in the morning before breakfast. We had to chase our room service stewart down to give him a tip, he was so great and he would never take a tip. We never ordered anything that was a separate charge so there was no tip included in a bill.

What was my memorable experience.... everything. I loved the coffee shop, and especially our brunch, dinner, wine tasting at Palo's..... I am ready to go back today but my daughter said she has to work and can not just take off. Now I am in search of a travel partner that wants to take the 10 day cruise next year. Found out that to go by myself would cost 175%. Since the cruise is $5000.00 because I want the verandah again, I guess I won't take the cruise by myself.

I hope you can tell how much I enjoyed my first cruise.

Thanks for sharing your memories of your first cruise. Sounds like you have definately caught the DCL bug that most of return cruisers have!

I hope you can find someone to cruise with!! Cruising, especially with the Mouse, is so great!! :cheer2:

::MinnieMo I totally love the Disney Criuse! I have been 3 times and am going on my fourth in '06!There is no other cruise i would want to go on! Although I am still in the kid's club, I still love it! I have heard that Carnival and Royal Caribbean are great for adults, but the Disney Cruise is very family friendly! I mean, why go on the so-so cruises when you can go on the BEST!

Roadweaver,

we were on the same cruise as you and your daughter. I know we all thought of meeting up but unfortunately never got it organized. Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself. We were on Deck 7. What deck were you on? I'm sure we probably passed each other onboard somewhwere. I met BethC and her husband onboard in the Hot Tub beside Cove Cafe...she said she spent a lot of time in the cafe. Didn't we have just wonderful weather for the most part?. I know I came back to Pittsburgh with sunburn and 32 degree temps. I so much want to go back. Even my DH who was somewhat reluctant to go just loved it. We had 2nd dinner seating 8pm and loved having the late seating.

I agree that cruising with DCL is the way to go. I'm trying to persuade my family in Ireland to take a DCL cruise with me.

Briege :banana:

Briege and everyone, I spent a lot of time at the Cove Cafe as well. I am quite sure we saw each other. I was in such a state of awe and excitement that I do not think I saw anyone.

Yes, the weather was fantastic. I can not believe that I was laying on the beach in November. Watching fireworks at sea. Eating myself into oblivion.
My table mates were very nice. Frankly, because of them, my daughter and I have just brought into the Disney Vacation Club. We are just waiting on the papers. Not sure were they are, they were mailed twice and we still have not received them. We were told that they would give us our number and we can go ahead and make a reservation. That won't be necessary because I am not going back to the park until the Flower and Garden Festival.
I agree, why go on another cruise when you know that Disney is the best.

I am willing to remarry after 25 years being divorced, just so I can have a Disney cruise partner :rotfl: :rotfl:

Roadweaver said:
I am willing to remarry after 25 years being divorced, just so I can have a Disney cruise partner :rotfl: :rotfl:

Now if that isn't a quote for the tag fairy I don't know what is... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Roadweaver,

Congratulations on joining the DVC. Not sure what all the benefits are though.

By the way, do you have a future DH lined up already or are you looking for someone?? lol

Last night a friend of mine who also was on our cruise gave myself and another friend, Christmas Glass Ball Ornaments with sand and small shells from Castaway Cay inside.......brought back lots of lovely memories.

Briege

I don't have a DH lined up. Can't find anyone that even makes an attempt to understand why I like to go to Disney. If you ever hear of anyone, let me know. Of course the reguirements are that he has to want to go on the Disney cruise whenever I say so and since I am looking for the impossible, I would also want him to be willing to take me to ALL the Disney parks. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter