All Entertainment Books $9.99

do you have one? what coupons do you find are the best? im planning a vaca to Las Vegas/Grand Canyon in Oct. and I wonder if this is a worthy investment. I can't eat at many restaurants so I would only really benefit from things like $ off car rentals or hotels. I wish you could see what was in it before you bought.

You can go to their website to get an idea as to what they have available for each area. Also, there is an option of joining their on line only coupon membership. No card though, that only comes with the book. If you really only want or need the card, you can purchase it from an E bay seller for as little as under one dollar.

I had a membership last year. I especially like to use the discounts for dining.

can you print local coupons from the website or only national companies? the reason im asking is las vegas does not seem to have that many good attractions. new york has some good deals from the look of it and that's where i live. so if i get unlimited access to the website for coupons in other regions i would buy the nyc and just print one or two for las vegas.

https://www.entertainment.com/buy/jsp/pages/login.epi

This will tell you in detail about automatic renewal. With it, comes free shipping. For your first book, and for each one every year.

Sorry, but the above link no longer seems to be working. I will try to get that information back.

Use this link instead: http://www.entertainment.com/jsp/consumer/help/your_book/book_renewal_program.jsp

The offer is for $4.99. With it, comes free shipping too.

Here is more information:

Entertainment Publications, LLC reserves the right to modify this program.

Save $5 Now - And Every Year!

Get an extra $5 off your purchase today, plus---get $5 off and free shipping on the new book every year---when you enroll in our exclusive Annual Renewal Program.
Exclusive Renewal Member benefits:

$5 off your purchase today
$5 off your Renewal books every year
Free shipping on your Renewal books every year
Early delivery---15 full months to use each book
10% off additional books you buy as gifts or for yourself
Members-only exclusive offers and discounts
50% off additional Member Fine Dine Cards
New! Companion mobile app—view your Book on your phone!

Annual Renewal Program Details:

Enroll now and take an additional $5 off the advertised price of your book. Your discount will be applied during checkout.

The cost of future year's renewal editions will be $5 less than retail price (retail price varies by edition) and shipping will be FREE. Renewal editions are ready for shipment to customers in August or September. Coupons are valid immediately.

Each year, we'll send you official notification (via email or regular mail) approximately one month prior to shipping your Annual Renewal edition. This notification will confirm your discount Renewal price (retail price varies by edition), the approximate ship date, the approximate credit card bill date and instructions on how to cancel your Renewal order, should you wish to do so.

If you do not cancel your Annual Renewal membership, Entertainment Publications will charge your Credit Card when the new edition is printed and ready to ship. If you return you book after receiving it, you will be charged a restocking fee. See our complete return policy on our web site.

If your Credit Card reaches its expiration date, your failure to cancel after receipt of our notification will constitute your authorization for us to continue billing your card.

If you cancel prior to receiving your first book through the Annual Renewal program (2012 Edition) your credit card will be charged a $5 cancellation fee to recover the $5 you are saving on your purchase today by enrolling in Annual Renewal.

The credit card you supply will be securely stored and will only be used for the Entertainment Annual Renewal transaction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter