All Children And Baby Products Coupon Exchange (Taking New Members)

ArielRae

DIS Veteran (NJ)
:listen: ~ :listen: ~ :listen: ~ :listen:

Calling all Parents, Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles

I’m starting a new coupon exchange where only coupons pertaining to children will be traded.

Every Monday you will be mailing out an envelope to your recipient and you will receive an envelope by the end of the week. You just remove what coupons you want, and the expired coupons. Then add the children coupons from Sunday's paper and other children coupons you have you didn’t want to the coupons that were sent to you that you can't use, and send it on to your recipient the following Monday. Make sure if you are not able to send out coupons for some reason one week you let your recipient know to not expect an envelope that week.

We are going to be exchanging coupons for things like:

Diapers
Wipes
Trainer diapers
Formula
Baby foods
Children foods
Cleaning products
Children store discount coupons
(Babies R Us, Toys R Us, Gymboree, Etc..)
Store coupon printouts
(Targets, Grocery Stores, Etc...)

Any coupons that are for children you can think of that you don't plan to use.
Instead of throwing them out just send them along the line.

If you are interested please PM me your name, and address to join.

:grouphug:

Current Member Mailing Order / Coupon Interests

ArielRae
Nestle Gerber Good Start
Luvs Diapers
Baby 3rd foods
Baby cereals

DisneyDreams4
Similac Advance Formula
Gerber baby food and cereal
Beechnut cereal

IMPORTANT:
Remember you are mailing an envelope to the person listed below your name and recieving an envelope from the person listed above you.
Be sure to check back as new members join to ensure you are mailing your envelope to the right person for the week.
If you notice a new person is supposed to mail to you, you can PM them and make sure they have your address.

Please educate me a little more. Would there only be one envelope floating around at a time or would I mail out an envelope every Monday?

Everyone gets an envelope everyweek and mails out an evelope to their recipient every monday. Wednesday the latest. So multiple envelopes will be going around.

Let me get this straight...Are you looking for people with teenage children that collect coupons & can't use the baby junk?

If so, then count me in. I would be willing to mail out my "baby stuff" to a willing person that could send me adult diaper coupons for my autistic teen. (& anything else 2 teenage girls might like...makeup, shampoo, pasta, salad dressing...)

Thanks!

I'm looking for parents of younger children that are willing to send along coupons for children items that they don't plan to use themselves cause they may not use that particular brand or their child has out grown using that item.

For Example:
In my case I have a young baby. So I will send along pull up coupons as my DS is not potty training yet. Also I will send along formula and diaper coupons for brands that I do not use. Others may use those brands and would love the coupons. :goodvibes

Wanted to post a note that formula gift checks will be traded seperatly on the thread and not included in the evelopes.
You can post what checks you have and what ones you are looking for in trade. :thumbsup2

I have never done this before but kinda understand the concept. my question will i always be getting from the same person and i will always be giving to the same person or do the envelopes go to one person and past to the next person and then the next person and you just add your coupons in for that week?

we will make a list of what formula and other items we are loooking for so we could possible get a seperate envelope for those?

thank you:goodvibes

You will be getting an envelope from the same person every week and mailing an evelope to the same person every week.

You will be adding coupons you don't use to your envelope and it will go around to everyone and when it comes to someone who needs that coupon they will take it out. They will then add what coupons they don't need and mail it on so that someone else along the line can use it if they need it and will take it out.

You are welcome to post for other member to mail you specific coupons if you need it. A good example is trading formula gift checks.

If you find you are not getting coupons you can use your welcome to ask for a new position in the line so that you are getting coupons from a differnt person in the line in hopes of getting coupons you can use.

Please remember everyone if you are not going to use a coupon that week please send it on for someone who can use it.

I have never done this before but kinda understand the concept. my question will i always be getting from the same person and i will always be giving to the same person or do the envelopes go to one person and past to the next person and then the next person and you just add your coupons in for that week?

we will make a list of what formula and other items we are loooking for so we could possible get a seperate envelope for those?

thank you:goodvibes

PMing to join!

This will be great, because I always collect baby related coupons but don't always use them.

Looking for specific formula checks too, so that will be nice to trade!

Hope everyone is collecting coupons.

I will be letting everyone know who they will be mailing to on Friday August 6th and you will be mailing out your first envelope to your recipient on Monday August 9th. :goodvibes

Hi

Are we also going to make a list of which formula everyone is using so we can send the person those coupons/checks?

Fyi

I am using similac advance princess:

Thank you

I have a bunch of diaper, babies r us and other coupons
cant wait to exchange :grouphug:

Yes, I can make a list of what formula everyone is using in the ifrst post.

Everyone let me know what formula you are using so those with coupons and gift checks can contact you and mail you those directly. Please be sure to not mail your coupons and gift checks to the same person everytime if more then one person is using the same formula I'm sure they would love your coupons too. :goodvibes

Hi

Are we also going to make a list of which formula everyone is using so we can send the person those coupons/checks?

Fyi

I am using similac advance princess:

Thank you

I have a bunch of diaper, babies r us and other coupons
cant wait to exchange :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter