all about YOU (September)

Shannone1

<font color=green>Don't sweat the small stuff<br><
1- The Disney channel or Nik ??

2- Have you ever visited a foreign country (other than Canada or Mexico) ??

3- Favorite Loony Tunes character-

4- Steve Martin.....Father of the Bride, or Three Amigos ??

5- What was your first "real" job as an adult ??

6- Kraft or Velvetta ??

7- Do you say "soda" or "pop" ??

8- What is something you've done in the last two weeks that you are really embarrassed about ??

9- Mr. Roger's or Mr. Dress-up ??

10- Which of the following have you done: parasailing, scuba diving, ridden in a helicopter, hot air balloon, rock climbing/repelling, skydiving, real white water rafting, zip-lining, hang gliding, bungee jumping (not in an amusement park), cave diving

Disney! (although kids watch both)

2- Have you ever visited a foreign country (other than Canada or Mexico) ?? sadly, no!

Boy I say Boy I say Boy...Foghorn Leghorn

Both were GREAT!

Accountant

6- Kraft or Velvetta ??
kraft for sandwiches and velvetta for spicy cheese dip

I'm from Texas...I say "coke" lol

8- What is something you've done in the last two weeks that you are really embarrassed about ??
nothing really ??

who is mr dress up?

10- Which of the following have you done: parasailing, scuba diving, ridden in a helicopter, hot air balloon, rock climbing/repelling, skydiving, real white water rafting, zip-lining, hang gliding, bungee jumping (not in an amusement park), cave diving
scuba, helicoptoer, rock climbing, bungee (but would love to try them all!)

Disney Channel

Does the Bahamas count? lol

Wile E Coyote

Three Amigos -- one of my favorite movies!!!

Secretary

6- Kraft or Velvetta ??
Velveeta -- yum!

Pop, until I moved down here and nobody knew what I was talking about!

Drank way too many jellos

Who is Mr Dress up?

Parasailing - love it
Scuba Diving - nope. Been snorkeling though!
Helicopter - yes - many times - love it
hot air balloon - nope, but on the "list"
rock climbing - no - not coordinated enough
Skydiving - nope never will
white water rafting - does kayaking in the mangrove count? :lmao:
zip lining - no - but I will when I go on the new Oasis of the Seas!
Hang gliding - nope, but on the list
Bungee jumping - not on your life
Cave diving - never, never, never

1- The Disney channel or Nik ?? Neither - but I'm forced to watch both.
2- Have you ever visited a foreign country (other than Canada or Mexico) ?? No

3- Favorite Loony Tunes character - Daffy Duck

4- Steve Martin.....Father of the Bride, or Three Amigos ?? Neither

5- What was your first "real" job as an adult ?? Bank Teller

6- Kraft or Velvetta ?? Velvetta

7- Do you say "soda" or "pop" ?? Soda

8- What is something you've done in the last two weeks that you are really embarrassed about ?? Nothing

9- Mr. Roger's or Mr. Dress-up ?? Who is Mr. Dress-up?

None of the above - i'm boring but wish I was exciting

1- The Disney channel or Nik ??Disney Channel for the kids, but I like Nick at Night

2- Have you ever visited a foreign country (other than Canada or Mexico) ??Lived in Sicily for 3 years

3- Favorite Loony Tunes character-I don't know, never really thought about it

4- Steve Martin.....Father of the Bride, or Three Amigos ??Either

5- What was your first "real" job as an adult ??Working at Take 5 serving nachos and hotdogs to the navy guys. I was cute then, and made LOTS of tips.

6- Kraft or Velvetta ??Kraft

7- Do you say "soda" or "pop" ??soda

8- What is something you've done in the last two weeks that you are really embarrassed about ??Oh, we can't go there....

9- Mr. Roger's or Mr. Dress-up ??I have no idea, I guess I will go with Mr. Roger's since I don't really like a man in a Cinderella dress.;)

Parasailing(on Bay Lake), I repelled in gym class, white water rafting(down the DEAD River-make ya nervous?) Never ridden in a helicopter but I did ride in a Sea Plane. Ok, stretching there, sorry.:laughing:

Am I the only one that remembers Mr. Dressup ?? :sad2: Maybe it didn't air all over the country. It was on when I was in elementary school. I loved this show !! I wanted to name my daughter Casey, but was overruled. I did get my dog, Finnegan though ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mister_Dressup

After reading this it occurs to me that it was on the channel 9, which was a Canadian tv channel. It airs Sesame Street, Mr. Rogers, Mr. Dressup and The Friendly Giant (oh man....you probably don't know THAT show either!!). We got the channel because we grew up less than an hour from Windsor. I'm not sure how far the signal went (was in the mid to late 70's, before cable)

Am I the only one that remembers Mr. Dressup ?? :sad2: Maybe it didn't air all over the country. It was on when I was in elementary school. I loved this show !! I wanted to name my daughter Casey, but was overruled. I did get my dog, Finnegan though ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mister_Dressup

After reading this it occurs to me that it was on the channel 9, which was a Canadian tv channel. It airs Sesame Street, Mr. Rogers, Mr. Dressup and The Friendly Giant (oh man....you probably don't know THAT show either!!). We got the channel because we grew up less than an hour from Windsor. I'm not sure how far the signal went (was in the mid to late 70's, before cable)

Nope I don't remember it or Friendly Giant. I was born in 77 so maybe that's why?? - although I do know Mr. Rogers and Sesame Street!

Disney

Yes. France, England....do tropical islands count?

pepe Le pew

Hmmmm.....I'm gonna have to go with Three Amigos

Office assistant for a construction supply company

6- Kraft or Velvetta ??

Depends on whether or not I want it to melt

Soda

This was hard. I do stupid stuff all the time. I guess it would have to be dropping my undies on the way back from the CS in front of the park ranger last weekend, though.

who's Mr. Dress-up?

Hot air ballon ...check
white water rafting.....check

scuba diving......just snorkling

zip-lining....on my to-do list

cave-diving.....not in a million years!
:lmao:

Nik at Night.

Not yet

Tweety

Father of the Bride. I loved that movie.

Waitressing

6- Kraft or Velvetta ??

Kraft

Pop !!

Watched the new 90210 last night !!

Mr. Dressup of course...couldn't stand Mr. Rogers

I've done the things in black. The only other one I want to do one day is skydiving.

Here are my responses!

1- The Disney channel or Nik ?? - Both but DD is now into Nick so we watch that A LOT

2- Have you ever visited a foreign country (other than Canada or Mexico) ?? Yep, spent a semester in Belgium and toured every where. Then we went backpacking after college.

3- Favorite Loony Tunes character- Don't really have one but if forced would go with Tweety Bird.

4- Steve Martin.....Father of the Bride, or Three Amigos ?? Father of the Bride

5- What was your first "real" job as an adult ?? Teacher :eek:

6- Kraft or Velvetta ?? Kraft

7- Do you say "soda" or "pop" ?? Soda

8- What is something you've done in the last two weeks that you are really embarrassed about ?? Hmm, I'm sure there's something but can't think of anything right now.

9- Mr. Roger's or Mr. Dress-up ?? I'm going with Mr. Rogers even though I couldn't stand that show even as a child. I have no idea who Mr. Dressup was even after reading the link.

Yes to hot air balloon and white water rafting. I used to date a hot air balloon pilot. Free rides in the balloon were the only good thing in the relationship. Maybe if he didn't have one I would have dumped him sooner.:confused3

1- The Disney channel or Nik ?? Disney

Greece, and Turkey and a ton of caribbean islands

What's looney tunes?????

Father of the Bride!!

Paralegal at a large NY law firm...

6- Kraft or Velvetta ??
Kraft

Soda
hmmm...I'll have to think about that

Mr. Rogers

None..but how about snorkeling???

Neither - Since Disney Channel got rid of the classic stuff

Nope

RoadRunner

Three Amigos

Secretary

6- Kraft or Velvetta ??
Velveeta

Soda

Nothing Really

?????

Rock Climbing/Repelling, Real White Water Rafting

Have Fun Everybody!!!

nick at night
yes

3- Favorite Loony Tunes character- Bugs Bunny

Neither

working in a bank, what a bad job

6- Kraft or Velvetta ??
Cheese Wiz

soda

nothing

Fred Rogers

i went on the teacups at disney, does that count?

1- The Disney channel or Nik ??- Neither, as soon as I can kick the kids off TV. They are usually on one or the other.

2- Have you ever visited a foreign country (other than Canada or Mexico) ??- Nope

3- Favorite Loony Tunes character- Wile E. or Bugs. My favorite tie is red with all the LT characters on it.

4- Steve Martin.....Father of the Bride, or Three Amigos ?? Three Amigos, though I'll admit he had some good ones later on , not to mention some REALLY bad ones.

5- What was your first "real" job as an adult ?? Golf course groundskeeper

6- Kraft or Velvetta ?? Kraft. DW always buys Velveeta, but I hate the stuff.

7- Do you say "soda" or "pop" ?? "Coke" when living in the south, "pop" up here.

8- What is something you've done in the last two weeks that you are really embarrassed about ?? Nothing at all. My life has been a flawless example of exemplary behavior.

9- Mr. Roger's or Mr. Dress-up ?? Thank God this was clarified in previous posts, or I might have impeached my answer to #8.

10- Which of the following have you done: parasailing, scuba diving, ridden in a helicopter, hot air balloon, rock climbing/repelling, skydiving, real white water rafting, zip-lining, hang gliding, bungee jumping (not in an amusement park), cave diving? None. I didn't realize quite how boring my life was until I read that

1- The Disney channel or Nik ?? Only when visiting Grandaughter, and then it is Nick (Non-stop Spongebob, :scared1:)

2- Have you ever visited a foreign country (other than Canada or Mexico) ?? Sure, I've been to 'em all... Mexico, China, Germany, Italy, Morocco, Japan, France, UK, Canada... oh and Asia and Africa at the other park ;) (in other words, no :p)

3- Favorite Loony Tunes character- Roadrunner, of course

4- Steve Martin.....Father of the Bride, or Three Amigos ?? I'd say The Jerk, but since that's not an option, Three Amigos

5- What was your first "real" job as an adult ?? Not sure I'd call Drive-thru at Wendy's a real job. My first job in my field was doing contract graphic design and systems admin. for a dermatologist

6- Kraft or Velvetta ?? uuunnnhhh, cheeeseeee (in my best Homer voice)

7- Do you say "soda" or "pop" ?? In GA all soda product are Coke... even if it's 7-Up... as in "throw that Coke can away" even when referring to a 7-up can. I get odd looks here in NC (who am I kidding, I get odd looks everywhere!)

8- What is something you've done in the last two weeks that you are really embarrassed about ?? The pic of bubbie-Pete

9- Mr. Roger's or Mr. Dress-up ?? Mr Rogers, since I never heard of the other... Given free reign I choose Capt Kangaroo (or even Captain and Tennille) before Mr Rogers, but oh well

10- Which of the following have you done: parasailing, scuba diving, ridden in a helicopter, hot air balloon, rock climbing/repelling, skydiving, real white water rafting, zip-lining, hang gliding, bungee jumping (not in an amusement park), cave diving?
Just rock climbing and rappelling, in younger, lighter days. (I still do some repelling, but I don't think that's what you meant to ask!)

I guess it would have to be dropping my undies on the way back from the CS in front of the park ranger last weekend, though.:

Wow Ami, that really is embarrassing, especially if you were wearing them at the time! :lmao: What did the ranger do to deserve THAT! :rolleyes1

Wow Ami, that really is embarrassing, especially if you were wearing them at the time! :lmao: What did the ranger do to deserve THAT! :rolleyes1

Well when you put it like that it sounds really bad! I was just talking to him about the "cleanliness" of the facilities. I wasn't wearing them ....I had just taken a shower and my new ones were perfectly in place......sheesh! oh....nevermind!:lmao:

Well when you put it like that it sounds really bad! I was just talking to him about the "cleanliness" of the facilities. I wasn't wearing them ....I had just taken a shower and my new ones were perfectly in place......sheesh! oh....nevermind!:lmao:

You expected anything different from this bunch??? :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter