All About Eve on Blu-Ray!!!!!!!!

Sassagoula Billy

DIS Veteran
via http://www.highdefdiscnews.com/?p=56315 (which also announces the release of "An Affair to Remember")

In an early alert to retailers FOX has made public their plans to bring the 1950 film “All About Eve” and the 1957 film “An Affair to Remember” to Blu-ray Disc on February 1st, 2011. “All About Eve” won 6 Academy Awards, was directed by Joseph L. Mankiewicz, starred Bette Davis, Anne Baxter, George Sanders, Celeste Holm and Marilyn Monroe. “An Affair to Remember” was nominated for 4 Academy Awards, directed by Leo McCarey, starred Cary Grant and Deborah Kerr. Both titles appear (judging from the artwork) to be booklet style releases. No information has yet been released regarding tech specs or bonus materials but stay tuned and we will keep you updated. Both titles are available for PRE-ORDER over at Amazon with each carrying a $24.49 price tag.

:banana: :cool1: :banana:

Delightful !

I'm also eagerly awaiting the Blu-ray releases of "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane" and "Suddenly, Last Summer". (Two masterpieces of camp :banana:)

I think it's obvious that we both have the same, um, taste in movies. ;)

Delightful !

I'm also eagerly awaiting the Blu-ray releases of "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane" and "Suddenly, Last Summer". (Two masterpieces of camp :banana:)

I think it's obvious that we both have the same, um, taste in movies. ;)

Um....count me in too.:rolleyes:

From, "Suddenly, Last Summer" :

Sadly, this was filmed shortly after Montgomery's tragic auto accident that robbed him of much of his mannerisms and good looks.

But, *look* at Ms. Hepburn's' entrance @ 0:55 ! They don't get much better than that ! And the writing... *sigh*

I LUV this film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts3DsRsDhVg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter