all 15,16 ,17 year olds please reply

twiceasnice

DISNEY FANATIC!!!!
I am looking for teens to hang with on the D-Cruise on Oct.13,2001.Have any of you that are teens and have gone on the cruise before ,did you make good friends.please reply.

If you go down it says go back a day..month...or from the begining. The begining goes back to 2001

That's kind of silly to bring up a thread from 6 years ago..that means other topics on the front page are being bumped back and that's not fair.

I'm sure they found a 15/16/or 17 year old by now. 6 years later, they ain't lookin!

Allie :lmao: You crack me up haha.

Ok, well in the future, please don't bump up threads older than a week, unless its a game.

Ok, well in the future, please don't bump up threads older than a week, unless its a game.

Actually, they can bump old threads, if they're still relevant and less than one year old. One year is too old.

If what you say is true, I broke that rule by bumping my worst songs thread.

That's kind of silly to bring up a thread from 6 years ago..that means other topics on the front page are being bumped back and that's not fair.

I'm sure they found a 15/16/or 17 year old by now. 6 years later, they ain't lookin!

Allie :lmao: You crack me up haha.

:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter